Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Vegas will probably try to throw in Nolan Patrick instead of Tuch.

Who was the #2 overall pick by the Preds a long ways back? Ended up playing for the Sabres later in his career as a PK guy.

Patrick reminds me of that guy.

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Who was the #2 overall pick by the Preds a long ways back? Ended up playing for the Sabres later in his career as a PK guy.

Patrick reminds me of that guy.

David legwand -  Used to trade for him all the time in NHL 2005 🙂

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I think that pretty much puts to bed the notion that the Sabres are under any kind of pressure by Eichel to trade him.

If anyone in the front office feels pressured by Eichel in this situation, please resign. 

Thorny, punching in for duty

1.gif.1af8cb84c09d1114c8dc931ca9db9adc.gif

21 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Though, does anyone really think this doesn't drag out well into august? 😈

10 minutes ago, Justin C said:

DaringFeistyIrukandjijellyfish-max-1mb.g

“I got 2 firsts an A prospect, 2 b prospects and a cap dump do I hear 2 A prospects 2 firsts and a B prospect with 1 cap dump?”

"Yuuuuuuup"

• Like (+1) 2

One of three scenarios is likely today:

1) People on this board will be disappointed that Eichel wasn't traded.

2) People on this board will be disappointed that Eichel was traded.

3) People on this board will be disappointed in the return from an Eichel trade at which point pitchfork and torch sales will skyrocket in WNY.

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Snape kills **********

- - - 

Get outa here 

Brooksie, shouldn't you be getting beat up at a bus stop?

My god, I'm tired of the Rangers' narrative every prospect they have is the second coming of Gretzky/Orr.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

One of three scenarios is likely today:

1) People on this board will be disappointed that Eichel wasn't traded.

2) People on this board will be disappointed that Eichel was traded.

3) People on this board will be disappointed in the return from an Eichel trade at which point pitchfork and torch sales will skyrocket in WNY.

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

I will say this:  I searched the twitterverse for Eichel, and it seems like the fan bases of other teams are getting frustrated at their teams' management for not getting a deal done.  They are of the opinion that Eichel is a top talent, the likes of which rarely hit the trade market and they want their team to win the bidding war, even if they have to give up several top pieces.  There is zero mention of the injury being an issue.

If you ask for a link, just search Eichel in twitter and read the posts... only took me 5 or 10 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I will say this:  I searched the twitterverse for Eichel, and it seems like the fan bases of other teams are getting frustrated at their teams' management for not getting a deal done.  They are of the opinion that Eichel is a top talent, the likes of which rarely hit the trade market and they want their team to win the bidding war, even if they have to give up several top pieces.  There is zero mention of the injury being an issue.

If you ask for a link, just search Eichel in twitter and read the posts... only took me 5 or 10 minutes.

Which is it? Five or 10? I wanna know what I’m getting into before I start.

• Haha (+1) 2