Happy 21st Birthday To Rasmus Dahlin!

bob_sauve28

43 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Happy birthday kid!

Now for the quickly tired over used jokes about his poor play and being hungover or drunk while playing a game. Sorta like the tired Tage giraffe jokes. 😂

The giraffe jokes have been lame since Day 1.  I wish there was a filter that substituted “I’m an idiot” for “giraffe”.    There...I feel better now. 

• Like (+1) 1

A collateral benefit: There'll be no more need for PSE hospitality staff to feel awkward for denying him an adult beberage when he requests one at a team/PSE function. As the story was told to me: He wasn't a prick about it, but he wasn't cool about it either. In fairness to him, I'm sure he'd have been served in similar situations back home.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

A collateral benefit: There'll be no more need for PSE hospitality staff to feel awkward for denying him an adult beberage when he requests one at a team/PSE function. As the story was told to me: He wasn't a prick about it, but he wasn't cool about it either. In fairness to him, I'm sure he'd have been served in similar situations back home.

And almost anywhere else in the world, truth be told haha

18, here

8 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

In fairness to the team, you serve an underage player a couple of beverages at a team run event, and he gets into an accident on the way home, someone would be in a lot of hot water. 

Edited by LabattBlue

10 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Haha, I love the little tidbits like this we get here sometimes

4 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

So he takes more offense to not being served a beer off the ice than getting abused on it?

4 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

In fairness to the team, you serve an underage player a couple of beverages at a team run event, and he gets into an accident on the way home, someone would be in a lot of hot water. 

Oh, for sure. I was totally sympathetic to the person telling me the story.

21 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

So he takes more offense to not being served a beer off the ice than getting abused on it?

Ha. My sense is that his affect is generally pretty flat. The person telling me the story didn't say he acted offended -- it was felt that Dahlin just sort of scowled slightly and then sulked off (probably to try his luck at another bar).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.