GDT: Buffalo at Boston Apr. 13, 2021 • 7:00PM ET MSG-B WGR

Doohickie

33 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

We're gonna have three pages of discussion about how the traded players got themselves to the game before puck drop.

Pages? I only saw 5 or 6 posts about it. Maybe I missed the “pages” of it.

I wonder if Lazar has a nice car with decent MPG or if he had to gas up more than twice to get to Boston. And if he did pump his own gas, did he socially distance and use a mask? Hand sanitizer after pumping? Let’s discuss the possibilities at length now 😂

Edited by Zamboni
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

This team has nothing to prove but to themselves and their coaches. I say let the hounds of hell loose and lets see what we have. This is an extended preseason for next year and there is still pride in the kids. 

Yep.  He needs to tell the players:  Are you having fun now?  You want to keep doing this?  Then keep winning and I might have a shot at being here next year.

2 minutes ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

This team has nothing to prove but to themselves and their coaches. I say let the hounds of hell loose and lets see what we have. This is an extended preseason for next year and there is still pride in the kids. 

I say we do pure offense screw the defense… Leave Ullmark out to dry. That way if he’s letting in three or four goals a game… You can use that as gunpowder to try to get him for a cheaper rate when you negotiate his next contract 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

👍🏼

Sooooo he must have driven to Buffalo. 

Edit: game is in Boston. So he stayed put 😂

that’s why he can play tonight 

so .... Lazar drove to Boston I would assume. 

He might have run an extra long Boston Marathon to get there...

Feets don’t fail me now! 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, mphs mike said:

Once he pulls on a B's sweater, Taylor Hall becomes my most hated bruin since Schoeny had to fight Orr, Vadnais, and Cashman  

Just keep the Zamboni doors closed.

What I am hoping is that having three line, centred by Reinhart, Cozens, and Mittlestadt, will give Boston problems.  I hope that the depth will be more than illusory.  Here is its first chance to shine.

Bjork steps out on the ice wearing number 4 and stares Hall down in the warm-up. Hall refuses to make eye contact.

Bjork rips off the jersey and lights it on fire at centre ice. Hall looks for Chara.

Bjork scores a hat trick, punches Brad Marchand in the nose, then blows kisses to garden faithful before asking Jack Edwards "how do you like me now?" in his post-game interview. Hall loses the puck in the corner

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, dudacek said:

Bjork steps out of the ice wearing number 4 and stares Hall down in the warm-up. Hall refuses to make eye contact.

Bjork rips off the jersey and lights it on fire at centre ice. Hall looks for Chara.

Bjork scores a hat trick, punches Brad Marchand in the nose, blows kisses to garden faithful before asking Jack Edwards "how do you like me now?" in his post-game interview. Hall loses the puck in the corner

We can guarantee the underlined, can't we?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Andres Bjork will make His Sabres Debut tonight per Don Granato 

He will have more points than Hall tonight, that's my call 

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Or he never left Boston since the Sabres arrived there earlier when the day before the trade was finalized 

They said on Tradecentre that he drove over lol 

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Anders.

Ders.

Edited by Thorny

29 minutes ago, TheCerebral1 said:

I hope Hall is playing, and he gets hit hard, by several Sabres.  Come on Risto!  Go hunting!  Oops, is that "hockey board post targeting"? 😆

Hall should have snot bubbles more than once tonight hopefully.

His new team will probably stick up for him even if the hits are clean I'm betting. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.