GDT: Buffalo at Boston Apr. 13, 2021 • 7:00PM ET MSG-B WGR

Doohickie

Just now, Norcal said:

This team, dare I say..is forging an identity. They believe they can win. 

The fact that they withstood the physical and dirty play and the refs swallowing their whistles and they lost in a shoot out to a perennial pain in their ass is pretty darn good IMO

Agreed. After the fights it seemed like Bos backed down a bit. 

They fought back and played a heck of a game, OTs are getting better... but gotta pick it up in SO.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, MidwestSabresFan said:

Not really, looked like he was off balance and falling.

No I was just wondering if because (It was Casey, right?) took the penalty at the end of OT, if it prevents him from being able to shoot in the SO 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

No I was just wondering if because (It was Casey, right?) took the penalty at the end of OT, if it prevents him from being able to shoot in the SO 

Yep, and a good play by Mitts, In the final 5-10 seconds of OT, trip the guy, mug the guy, whatever just don't give up the scoring chance

3 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Tokarski is sooooo bad

and they nearly won. Sad ending. 

we need all our injured players back

Was he bad, or was he put in bad situations. I think he did pretty decent facing a tough Bruins team. 

Was he lights out, no. Did he give us a chance on the road? Sure. Just need to get a SO capable goalie. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MidwestSabresFan said:

Was he bad, or was he put in bad situations. I think he did pretty decent facing a tough Bruins team. 

Was he lights out, no. Did he give us a chance on the road? Sure. Just need to get a SO capable goalie. 

He’s bad! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.