GDT: Buffalo at Boston Apr. 13, 2021 • 7:00PM ET MSG-B WGR

Doohickie

• Doohickie changed the title to GDT: Boston at Buffalo Apr. 13, 2021 • 7:00PM ET MSG-B WGR
  • spndnchz pinned this topic
  • Doohickie changed the title to GDT: Buffalo at Boston Apr. 13, 2021 • 7:00PM ET MSG-B WGR
3 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I think they're still using 2 rookie goalies and only 1 or 2 of their season starting D so it's not impossible.............unless Taylor Hall scores a hat trick 🙂

Is there any question Hall scores against us and goes on to rejuvenate his season? I feel it in my bones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Is there any question Hall scores against us and goes on to rejuvenate his season? I feel it in my bones.

Either that or he scores a hat trick tonight (Steve Bernier effect), SabreSpace explodes, and then he goes back to being mediocre in Boston for the rest of season.  Despite that, he is used for years as an example of Sabres players going on to be much better elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

Bruins cannot score 5V5 and it has been a problem all year for them. I do not believe Hall or Lazar can play for them yet. (Could be wrong). Unfortunately or fortunately for me I let my NHL TV subscription go and not going to renew so forced to monitor the phone or listen to GR. Either way i hope the kids continue to prove they deserve to play in the NHL and Granato continues to impress as coach. Ohhhh and F$&K Boston!!!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

I do not believe Hall or Lazar can play for them yet. (Could be wrong).

They don't have to quarantine if they don't use public transport.  Lazar said he'd be available today in an interview.  Not sure about Hall.

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That either be a trick since Lazar is injured. 

How can that be if he hasn't quarantined long enough?

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

They don't have to quarantine if they don't use public transport.  Lazar said he'd be available today in an interview.  Not sure about Hall.

👍🏼

Sooooo he must have driven to Buffalo. 

Edit: game is in Boston. So he stayed put 😂

that’s why he can play tonight 

so .... Lazar drove to Boston I would assume. 

Edited by Zamboni

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That either be a trick since Lazar is injured. 

Lazar said he's good to go right now.  (It's a miracle! 🤔)

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How can that be if he hasn't quarantined long enough?

You only need to quarantine if you use public transport.  If they drive themselves they're good; Lazar said he's doing that in the interview someone posted (I think in the trade thread).

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.