KA at the deadline

GASabresIUFAN

3 hours ago, Radar said:

Most Hockey trades of the type you mention are draft day or off season. You may see that happen yet. In fact I half expect it. Although I really don't want to see Reinhart traded. Risto I don't but it may be one or the other.

Yes, they are rare at the deadline I agree but.........Steve Yzerman seems to be able to pull it off so why not us too? Everything I've read leads me to believe Winnipeg was primed for a D man and something creative could have been managed I would think but its a moot point now. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Two things:

1. People forget that Darcy Regier made a lot of mistakes his first year here and and there was another GM, John Muckler, who pounced on them or used his influence to work against Regier just to spite the Sabres organisation.  I still think that Mike Peca's initial ask for $4M at the start of 2000-1 was from him.

2. I don't see why holding on to Hall was such  a brilliant idea.  It seems to me that a reputation for making the best of a bad hand is better than cutting off your nose to spite your face.  It sends a terrible message to players who are doing well who are still in the organisation.  And I wanted him and his mindset out of the organisation immediately.

This is a big part of the reason I think KA deserves/I'm good with him getting a mulligan, for my part.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.