GDT: Sabres @ Flyers 2 pm 4/11/21 MSG and WGR55 —

bob_sauve28

24 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Wow, GDT posted 2 hours before puck drop. That might be a new record for who gives a *****.

Sourpusses!  Me I'm enjoying seeing these kids stepping up. As long as they don't lose because of laziness or not giving a crap, I'm fine. I think they eased up on the Caps Friday. Granato needs to get them re-focused.

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Eleven said:

What did they do against the AHL Devils Thursday? 

Why did the Pens give up 8 goals to the Rangers? Other teams do show up ready to play. It's not unheard of. I was referring to the Sabres not skating out icings and things of that ilk. Could be just tired from a back-to-back.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Why does it feel like the Sabres have played 80% of their games on the road?

Is it because you're used to splitting seasons & with all of 5 games that have been offered for sale (none of which have any legit ticket buying demand) none of the home games elicit the normal anticipation that they have in the past?

IMPE, even the games from past seasons that weren't my night to attend felt different than the road games.  Now, that difference is essentially imperceptible IMHO.

11 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I really have not liked the Reinhart/Skinner/Olofsson trio. It's less than the sum of its parts and lacks edge/urgency.

One member of that line needs to be swapped with one member of the 3rd line.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.