Sabres have made it a Top Priority to Re-Sign Linus Ullmark per Friedman

Brawndo

19 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

The bottom line for me is the old core was rotten and returning to them as the main focus will lead to the same rot. I'm holding to that view until results prove it wrong. Trading Ullmark wouldn't change any of that. 

Yeah, we need to get rid of Vanek and Stafford ASAP.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Hopefully they also prioritize a good backup because Ullmark will be out 25 games with injuries. Dude is always getting hurt.

Eichel, Ullmark, McCabe. 

What do these players rank in terms of their value to the team, the amount we rely on them for success? Among Sabres players?

The fact that all 3 have significant injury histories scares the ever living sh*t out of me 

17 minutes ago, inkman said:

I can’t with this anymore.  It was 15 years ago.  Let. It. Go.  

Like I was saying with the tank, statute of limitations 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Eichel, Ullmark, McCabe. 

What do these players rank in terms of their value to the team, the amount we rely on them for success? Among Sabres players?

The fact that all 3 have significant injury histories scares the ever living sh*t out of me 

Like I was saying with the tank, statute of limitations 

Just think about all of the fun TBL moves we can do with LTIR once we’re good though!

• Like (+1) 1

Texas has been a little chaotic with vaccines but it's basically a Chaotic Good:  There are lots of different organizations to get them from.  If you sign up to all of them you will have an appointment, and possibly even a shot, within a few days or a week.

9 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Texas has been a little chaotic with vaccines but it's basically a Chaotic Good:  There are lots of different organizations to get them from.  If you sign up to all of them you will have an appointment, and possibly even a shot, within a few days or a week.

You guys are sailing smoother than we are right now 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.