Sabres Trade Brandon Montour to Florida for 3rd Round Pick

Brawndo

25 minutes ago, inkman said:

I’m not saying Granato IS the right guy but I’d like to see how the rest of the season goes.  He’s better than the last 3 dopes we’ve endured albeit on a limited sample size. 

We have only won one game against a playoff team and that was back in January. I am withholding all judgement on Granato and our increased level of play until we actual beat someone. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, #freejame said:

We have only won one game against a playoff team and that was back in January. I am withholding all judgement on Granato and our increased level of play until we actual beat someone. 

Underlying stats say goaltending is good, everything else is the same, except team sh% has improved. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Underlying stats say goaltending is good, everything else is the same, except team sh% has improved. 

The eye test tells me they are playing a much better brand of hockey but as @#freejame said, let’s see how they do against some good teams.  Missing Jack and Jake also has to be factored into the equation.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.