GDT: Washington at Buffalo Apr. 9, 2021 • 7:00PM ET MSG, WGR

PromoTheRobot

Dahlin, Joki, Thompson, Mitts, Asplund are just unreal.  None of them are perfect, but they just look so much better.

Dahlin looks like he switched brains with someone.  If all that was from following what Krueger said, then he is extremely coachable.  Jokiharju looks legit.  Mitts looks matured, Asplund looks tenacious.  Thompson is actually using his size/length.

Edited by Curt
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cal Naughton Jr said:

What’s your opinion on Sam Reinhart?

I really like him, but I think it's clear he can't be the focal point of an offence. But that's not the same as saying he's the product of others. He creates and drives but he just can't do it if he's the focal point of the opposition. Too good to lose provided he actually can be signed for something reasonable (Botterill)

Maybe Sam is just gassed 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I really like him, but I think it's clear he can't be the focal point of an offence. But that's not the same as saying he's the product of others. He creates and drives but he just can't do it if he's the focal point of the opposition. Too good to lose provided he actually can be signed for something reasonable (Botterill)

I wonder if they approached him with trade scenarios this week and he's not into it mentally as a result? 

It might be time, for the overall good of the team to move him 

And I LOVE Sam

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

I wonder if they approached him with trade scenarios this week and he's not into it mentally as a result? 

It might be time, for the overall good of the team to move him 

I don't think there's any benefit to be found from doing so apart from a potential talent upgrade, though, imo. That is to say, if we aren't getting a player at least equally as good in the deal I don't see the point in moving him 

8 minutes ago, Curt said:

Dahlin, Joki, Thompson, Mitts, Asplund are just unreal.  None of them are perfect, but they just look so much better.

Dahlin looks like he switched brains with someone.  If all that was from following what Krueger said, then he is extremely coachable.  Jokiharju looks legit.  Mitts looks matured, Asplund looks tenacious.  Thompson is actually using his size/length.

It is good to see the chains off and the young guys develop right before our eyes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.