Jump to content

GDT: New Jersey at Buffalo Apr. 8, 2021 • 7:00PM ET MSG, WGR


Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

With those trades, Devils got worse this season. I wonder if they’re clearing space for a run at Hall.

Sabres ... 4

Devils ... 2

Mitts, Skinner, or Risto with a goal

I doubt NJ is going back after him. They are in sell mode obviously. I hope he goes to Toronto or Boston and releases his stank on one of them. 

  • Like (+1) 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

With those trades, Devils got worse this season. I wonder if they’re clearing space for a run at Hall.

Sabres ... 4

Devils ... 2

Mitts, Skinner, or Risto with a goal

What?  Why would the Devils want to acquire Hall?

EDIT:  unless is it to secure themselves a lottery win?  Oh yes, I see you.

Edited by Curt
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I was just spitballing ... although we know Hall The way the Sabres know Hall. Perhaps New Jersey has a different feeling or impression or opinion of Hall. I mean he did have a pretty good time there. perhaps the management thinks they could re-capture that and rekindle that with Hall.

again just spitballing an idea. Personally I don’t care one way or the other 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rasmus Dahlin this season at 5v5 under Rasputin

47.93 cf%

21.62 gf%

46.25 xGF%

45.03 HDCF%

4.10 sh%

88.07 on ice sv%

Rasmus Dahlin at 5v5 with Granato

50.00 cf%

46.67 gf%

50.11 xGF%

54.24 HDCF%

8.14 sh%

90.48 on ice sv%

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Rasmus Dahlin this season at 5v5 under Rasputin

47.93 cf%

21.62 gf%

46.25 xGF%

45.03 HDCF%

4.10 sh%

88.07 on ice sv%

Rasmus Dahlin at 5v5 with Granato

50.00 cf%

46.67 gf%

50.11 xGF%

54.24 HDCF%

8.14 sh%

90.48 on ice sv%

 

 

 

 It’s a small sample size but his goals for % more than doubled.  Come on Ralph WTF were you doing?  

  • Skeptical 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, inkman said:

 It’s a small sample size but his goals for % more than doubled.  Come on Ralph WTF were you doing?  

WTF was Rasmus doing? Someone posted the other night that Ralph wouldn't have approved of Dahlin's "penetrating" goal. Nonsense!™

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...