GDT: 4/6/21 Sabres at NJ Devils, 7pm ET, MSG & WGR

jsb

Just now, triumph_communes said:

We’re winning games with no Eichel, Cozens, Hall, and almost benching Skinner

lol

It’s stunning and hysterical.  How ***** awful was Ralph?  Holy ***** he sucks moose balls.  I’m embarrassed that the franchise let that snake oil salesman ruin our ***** team.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Might of been Dahlins best game. 

I don’t think there is a might have been about it.  He looked like a player worthy of the hype. 

Just now, Cascade Youth said:

No might have been - it was by far his best game, he was dominant.

Beat me to it 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Imagine that, we scored an empty net goal instead of having one scored on us! Not sure, but that might be a first for this season.

Our Thompson was a little better than their Thompson. Our goalie was better than theirs, and we actually out hit them.............

We did not miss Hall at all. In fact we might have been better. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

It’s stunning and hysterical.  How ***** awful was Ralph?  Holy ***** he sucks moose balls.  I’m embarrassed that the franchise let that snake oil salesman ruin our ***** team.  

I’ve always blamed Steve Smith, even back with Housley, but yes essentially the same point. Coaching ruined our defense so bad 

This is why I always scoff at the "these games are meaningless anyways" statements. Who knows what will come of this but when the wins are coming because of the younger players stepping up - they aren't "meaningless" they are indicative of growth. It's not what the wins achieve, this year in season, it's what they may be saying about what we have. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 3

Dahlin was a beast unleashed tonight. Great game. RK will never get a head coaching job in this league again. There wasn’t a time in this game where the Sabres weren’t a threat to score. Ulmark was his steady self and he’s getting goal support which makes his job much easier. The boys are playing like a team.

• Like (+1) 5

Saw the game tonight and came away feeling like these guys play for DG and they couldn't/wouldn't for RK. I said at the time they were the worst coached NHL team I've ever seen (including Smith). I am more convinced than ever that Ralph sucked and we'd have been respectable this year with decent coaching. What a waste and a shame.

Go Casey, Rasmusses etc.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.