Arttu Ruotsalainen called up to Taxi Squad

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Arttu Ruotsalainen called up to Taxi Squad

I think it’s just throwing the kid a bone to see if he can make the most of it. I’ll expect very little from him if he plays. Well, the only expectation would be to not look too out of place and to not drag his line down. We have enough underperforming veterans dragging down lines. We don’t need any help in that area 😂

Low expectations. No disappointments.😬

• Like (+1) 1

Luke Eichwalker: R2! Where are you?

Arttu: beeping <I'm on the taxi squad, not in some swampy mudhole pond on Dagobah>

UPL: Rochester? Swampy? Mudhole? My AHL home this is!

Finally, my dreams are coming true of the possibility of an on-ice combination of :

Rasmus Asplund, Arttu Ruotsalainen at forward and Rasmus Dahlin and the ultimate crossover Rasmus Ristolainen on defense. Perhaps a "final 5 seconds of a PK with draw in our offensive zone" kind of thing.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Curt said:

He really needs to get into some games.  He is 23, was a star in Liiga and has been good in Rochester.  He needs a taste, if for no other reason than to show him what the NHL is like.  

I agree. He's been playing all phases in Rochester and he adds alot to the lineup every time I've seen him.

I read he skated with Reinhart and Olofsson so Okposo could rest.

I wonder how they looked together?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.