GDT: 4/3/21 Rangers @ Sabres. 7:00 pm est. MSG, WGR550

LGR4GM

I'm watching a hockey game again when I watch the Sabres.

There was a while there that the Sabres didn't look like any other team on the ice, they had no game at all, but the last few games they are starting to resemble a team playing hockey again.

It's that simple. When coaches and players talk about a simple game that's what they're talking about. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Norcal said:

I'm watching a hockey game again when I watch the Sabres.

There was a while there that the Sabres didn't look like any other team on the ice, they had no game at all, but the last few games they are starting to resemble a team playing hockey again.

It's that simple. When coaches and players talk about a simple game that's what they're talking about. 

Is it me, or was GMKA getting rid of General Panzer a long term step in the right direction?

I think what is really helping the team is who is behind the bench. They are smart enough to realize that you cannot fit a square peg into a round hole. From coach to assistants, they are all hard working NHLers that are going to expect that from the players. They are also utilizing each of the individual players strengths. We are seeing Tage and Mitts seriously benefit from this.... on a side not I got my Roswell park helmet on Sat..... TY #72!! Wife was hoping for Montour, but happy with Tage.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:55 AM, New Scotland (NS) said:

You're a clown.

If you do not care about wins why follow this, or any other, team?

I do care about wins...I've been following this team for a long time,..Long enough to know that most of this team is rubbish...It's needed a major culture change for a long time....Keep drinking your Kool Aid and putting on your rosey glasses.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.