GDT: 4/3/21 Rangers @ Sabres. 7:00 pm est. MSG, WGR550

LGR4GM

9 hours ago, jsb said:

Sabres on a 3 game point streak, the date is 4-3-21 and after today's game it'll be 4.3.2.1 games remaining before the trade deadline. Who'll not be on this team next week?? Will Samson find a home at center, will Casey and Tage continue their rise as NHL players, is Ullmark making a case to not only remain a Sabre but claim the #1 spot for next year?? Have we finally seen the end of rock bottom caused by the tank?? Can they regain some dignity in this season by putting together a point streak by playing the NYR-NJD-NJD-NJD and PF in the next 5 games?? Did Okposo make a deal with the devil to get his point production up as of late, will Pegula pay a % of the remaining contracts of the players to be traded to up the ante and not get ROR'd again?? Was it Claude's good fortune as the GDT starter cause this uptick in points of late and will the LGR4GM jinx this up?? Lots of questions boys & girls, lots of questions. 

On this date in 1982 Gil P. scores is 1000th point to become at the time the 16th NHL player to do so. Those were the days my friend and we thought they'd never end.

LETS GO BUFFALO

I prefer Edith & Archy Bunker 

19 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Me too!  Me too!!

6 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Screw dug allen though, god he sounds so aweful

Ive never been a fan, but many Sabres fans seem to consider him a local treasure. 

Ive always thought his pointing was only 2 levels less annoying than that Bruins singer who fist pumps and acts like an idiot.

BC0CDB44-41D3-4AF0-856B-8681FB5D99D1.jpeg

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

easier to make the playoffs in the nhl though 

Seems more complicated from a new ownership standpoint vs NFL IMO. Talent in coming from other countries. Good coaching and management really hard to find. It does to me anyway. If I was a new owner and all I had working for me is I love the game of hockey. Russ Brandon whispering sweet nothings into my ear.  

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Seems more complicated from a new ownership standpoint vs NFL IMO. Talent in coming from other countries. Good coaching and management really hard to find. It does to me anyway. If I was a new owner and all I had working for me is I love the game of hockey. Russ Brandon whispering sweet nothings into my ear.  

True but purely based on how many teams make the playoffs, it's 37.5 percent for the nfl and when the Sabres streak started I believe the make rate was 53.3 percent, and it's now 50% teams that make it every year 

Edited by Thorny
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Ive never been a fan, but many Sabres fans seem to consider him a local treasure. 

Ive always thought his pointing was only 2 levels less annoying than that Bruins singer who fist pumps and acts like an idiot.

Don Cherry?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.