GDT: 4/3/21 Rangers @ Sabres. 7:00 pm est. MSG, WGR550

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: 4/3/21 Rangers @ Sabres. 7:00 pm est. MSG, WGR550
  • SDS pinned this topic

Sabres on a 3 game point streak, the date is 4-3-21 and after today's game it'll be 4.3.2.1 games remaining before the trade deadline. Who'll not be on this team next week?? Will Samson find a home at center, will Casey and Tage continue their rise as NHL players, is Ullmark making a case to not only remain a Sabre but claim the #1 spot for next year?? Have we finally seen the end of rock bottom caused by the tank?? Can they regain some dignity in this season by putting together a point streak by playing the NYR-NJD-NJD-NJD and PF in the next 5 games?? Did Okposo make a deal with the devil to get his point production up as of late, will Pegula pay a % of the remaining contracts of the players to be traded to up the ante and not get ROR'd again?? Was it Claude's good fortune as the GDT starter cause this uptick in points of late and will the LGR4GM jinx this up?? Lots of questions boys & girls, lots of questions. 

On this date in 1982 Gil P. scores is 1000th point to become at the time the 16th NHL player to do so. Those were the days my friend and we thought they'd never end.

LETS GO BUFFALO

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I would assume Ullmark v Shesterkin for goalies. Hoping to see the Reinhart center experiment continue. Hoping that Hall gets traded sooner rather than later. 

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

This season should be tried in the Hague as a crime against humanity.

12 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Woof. 

Rangers pull it together and easily hand the Sabres another loss.

Rags ... 5

Sabres ... 2

Hall, Olofsson, or Miller with a goal

8 minutes ago, Kristian said:

Rangers owned our zone yesterday.

Hopefully more rested legs today, but unless Ullmark stands on his head, I don’t see us winning this.

Dang, the cry in your beer crowd are posting early!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kristian said:

Rangers owned our zone yesterday.

Hopefully more rested legs today, but unless Ullmark stands on his head, I don’t see us winning this.

Our goaltending was actually quite good in that game, but the Rangers dominated possession for periods 2 and 3.  They didn't convert possession into scoring opportunities often enough, and when they did, they didn't finish.

They let us hang around.  Probably should have lost by 2-3 goals.

I think it will be more of the same tonight.

Just now, Kruppstahl said:

Our goaltending was actually quite good in that game, but the Rangers dominated possession for periods 2 and 3.  They didn't convert possession into scoring opportunities often enough, and when they did, they didn't finish.

They let us hang around.  Probably should have lost by 2-3 goals.

I think it will be more of the same tonight.

My point exactly, Tokarski was brilliant. I assume tired legs had something to do with the zone posession, but not all of it.

3 hours ago, French Collection said:

I would prefer seeing R2.

How has he looked in Rochester?  I know he isn't a 20 year old that needs to be slow cooked for 12-18 months, but does he need more than 15 AHL games to make the transition to the NHL?

Edited by LabattBlue

I think sitting Hall could actually increase his trade value. When Brandon "Face always looks he's pooping or he's high" Montour has as many goals shorthanded on the same penalty kill as you, it's time to take a seat

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

My goodness our roster is scary bad. It amazes me after 10 straight playoff-less seasons we draft this atrociously. 

The Bills went much longer, but you know what , the one right hire changed the culture.

Pegula's did it once and they will do it again. Who knows.

Perhaps they already have...

41 minutes ago, Figster said:

The Bills went much longer, but you know what , the one right hire changed the culture.

Pegula's did it once and they will do it again. Who knows.

Perhaps they already have...

easier to make the playoffs in the nhl though 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.