BREAKING: Jack Eichel traded to the Kings for Three Firsts, Turcotte and Byfield

Hoss

44 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Immediate blood rush to the face. Didnā€™t really have time to process how I felt before I remembered.Ā 

Well done.Ā 

TIL I don't care about Jack Eichel. I took the bait, uttered a soft "wow" and that was it. As I was about to click on the title, I noticed the small number of replies and I realized I'd been had. But... for those 10 seconds... nothing. Self-preservation, I guess. I'm not hitching my wagon to anyone associated with Sabres hockey. They can all fall into meat grinders. (I'll pull Cozens and Bryson out of the way though, but they're on short notice.)

39 minutes ago, inkman said:

Delete this ***** now. Ā ***** dumb as hell.Ā 

Don't you have to hose off your driveway and tighten the screws in your mailbox again?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

TIL I don't care about Jack Eichel. I took the bait, uttered a soft "wow" and that was it. As I was about to click on the title, I noticed the small number of replies and I realized I'd been had. But... for those 10 seconds... nothing. Self-preservation, I guess. I'm not hitching my wagon to anyone associated with Sabres hockey. They can all fall into meat grinders. (I'll pull Cozens and Bryson out of the way though, but they're on short notice.)

I donā€™t really get the idea of wanting to keep Cozens or Bryson over Jack. To your pointĀ I think it is in fact a defence mechanism - there is a negligible chance Cozens or Bryson becomes 80% the player Eichel is. Thatā€™s another thread, though - certainly not the April Foolā€™s one.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I donā€™t really get the idea of wanting to keep Cozens or Bryson over Jack. To your pointĀ I think it is in fact a defence mechanism - there is a negligible chance Cozens or Bryson becomes 80% the player Eichel is. Thatā€™s another thread, though - certainly not the April Foolā€™s one.Ā 

Why should I hitch my psychic wagon to Jack? He's an immensely talented player with a very unlikable hockey style, and his personality isn't likable either. He's done nothing but lose. Give me some stuff in return and let's move on. Jack will be happier too.

13 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Why should I hitch my psychic wagon to Jack? He's an immensely talented player with a very unlikable hockey style, and his personality isn't likable either. He's done nothing but lose. Give me some stuff in return and let's move on. Jack will be happier too.

An inarguable position to take, being one of purely opinionĀ 

Edited by Thorny

13 minutes ago, Thorny said:

An inarguable position to take, being one of purely opinionĀ 

I'd say it's a fact he's immensely talented.

SS 101: if you don't like the opinion: "It's your opinion, not a fact!" "Agenda!" "Narrative!" "Troll!" If you like it: "This."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.