GDT: 3/31/21 Filthydelphia Flyers vs. Buffalo Sabres. TV 7:30 on NBCSN, radio WGR550.

Claude Balls

8 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Record breaking night. Come on guys you can do it!!!!!!!!!

I mean how can they not. Casey is our #1 centre. He's "seizing the opportunity." 

Some of our players look like they're actually seizing at some points during the game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

I am thinking tonight is the the night we get off the streak. They are playing better and eventually that will turn into a win. The guys seem to be absorbing what Granato is dishing out. Now he just need to be dishing out 60 minutes instead of 40. Still not sure if i am going to watch as it is so damn frustrating being a die hard fan for this team..... But being in NJ it is not a Rags, Devils or Isles broadcast so an improvement. 

Welcome to the board

3 hours ago, darksabre said:

Depends on which goalie plays. If it's Elliott, we lose. If it's some random goalie who has never won an NHL game, we lose.

Wait...

Also, if there is a Flyer in the lineup who hasn’t scored his 1st NHL goal yet...

Tonight is his night. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.