GDT: Flyers at Sabres 3-29-21. 7PM start

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Wow, just wow. This team will never win again. 

If they weren’t already a demoralized team before tonight, I honestly don’t see how they get up for any of their games going forward at this point. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kronsteen said:

Every time you have the tiniest sense of hope. You think that maybe, just maybe, a corner has been turned or that there is just a possibility, they find new ways to just beat that little bit of hope to a pulpy mess.

I still think there's a glimmer there, they did alot better till Philly turned it up on em.

Nobody wants to be the team that loses to Buffalo right now. 

Well shoot. I had hope after they got through several minutes after Philly's 1st goal with nothing doing. Then the back-to-back PP and... still not strong enough mentally to shut it down when things go awry. I feel bad for Ullmark. He's played decently but deflections, passes to unmarked guys on his doorstep, and then a rush goal in OT. He's looked good since his return.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.