GDT: Flyers at Sabres 3-29-21. 7PM start

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Ā 

Gotta do something. Iā€™ve seen him get injured 3Ā times just as a Sabre already. Ā  In like...the span of a handful of games.Ā 

Unfortunately the durability of Reinhart is something thatā€™s been quite elusive for this team apart from Sam

- - -Ā 

Nice, Joki!!!

Spend the summer with Risto andĀ turn him into an iron-man?

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

At least 4 times per game in every hockey game I watch, I am convinced the linesmen incorrectly blow a rush dead.Ā 

You'd think the existence of the stupid challenge would make them the opposite of cautious.Ā 

Yes and no. Refs are egotistical douchebags. They care more about appearing to be right than getting it right.

Nobody questions a close call blown dead. An overturned goal is proof that they were wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

A lead....baby steps.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Ruff Around The Edges said:

Sabres have............................a lead?!?!?!?

They had a lead last game after the first period.Ā And then again after the second period.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Hey... we're in the lead. Outshooting them. We've got nearly a full PP to start the 2nd that we forced by being aggressive. Jokiharju got an easy wide-open shot because he wasn't already exiting the zone, and we got multiple people involved in a board battle...Ā Ā  This looks like a concerted team effort. It looks like the RaKru is starting to wear off.

And yes -- it's the Flyers and not Boston, Pitt, Washington, or the Isles. But they still look better.

Edited by DarthEbriate

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Sabres are a different team with Ullmark in net

Confidence

Trust

The ring dis one carries. Destroy it must he. The force see I in him. Mordor he must go, awaits Eichel does.

My faith in this team will not falter.

They will win this game.

So let it be written, so let it be done!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ruff Around The Edges said:

And especially with Eichel at Center

I donā€™t like the makeup of our team re: injury potential, at least based on the conditioning weā€™ve seen the last few years. Our best F, Eichel, our best D (this season) McCabe, and our goalie, Ullmark, all have long, consistent injury histories.Ā 

Eakin?!Ā 

The queen is deadĀ 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.