GDT: Sabres at Boston 3-27-21 1PM

spndnchz

Just now, SwampD said:

Bullsh!t. He explained exactly how it would have been explained if it was a Bruin hitting Ullmark. And there would have been no penalty.

Easy, big fella. That's not what I was referring to.

Gentlemen, the privilege has been all yours.

Well they played the third like they were trying to win a hockey game and we played it like we were trying to defend a tie and go to OT. Suppose that's what happens when you have the losing mentality. 

Bruins are an offensively challenged hockey team. They are strong on the puck and the wall and still control a game well but most of their team has little scoring finish. Their young players aside from McAvoy clearly not as good as the aging core. I suspect they go out first round. Fortunately for them, we are even more offensively challenged.

Still, this felt more like a real hockey game so that's something. Small, but still something. 

Are you kidding me?????

Really?????

The Sabres play one of their best games all year.  Linus allows only 3 and they can't pull it off.

Just shoot me now!!!!!

I am glad Ramadan is coming soon.  I will be fasting and not having to deal with all this Sabre nonsense.  @Taro T is coming back at the worst possible time.  Good luck everybody ...

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.