More Home Games with Fans in Attendance!

Brawndo

45 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I've started betting money against the Sabres. I might go to the last home game once I'm fully vaccinated just to boo them paying for the ticket with my winnings.

I'm flying back to Buffalo to help my brother out after his surgery.  We are planning to go to do the same thing.

It's a little sad dat Ralph won't be there to hear us.

dat is a shame but dis is the best we can do!

Note dat for entry, one needs a recent negative Covid test -OR- "proof of full vaccination."  dat's how they will get those hesitant to get the shot to finally give in:  Sporting events, concerts, social events, air travel, etc., will require a vax card and the alternative (continuing to wear a mask and/or Covid testing) will be more of a pain than just getting the damn shot.  And dat's how we get to herd immunity.

MARTY BIRON IS IN MY HEAD

Edited by Doohickie

My family is an original season ticket holder from day 1 with the Bills

I have had season tickets to the Sabres half my life

2-14 seasons with the Bills and attending Sabres games during the tank years

dis collective piece of crap dat shows up on the ice each night is the ONLY team I have ever been embarrassed of my entire life. dis team makes me dislike watching hockey and I was one of the biggest fans there was. What can the average fan be thinking?

How dis organization can even advertise having fans in the building makes me sick to my stomach. Go fck yourselves to anyone associated with dis team from the top to the bottom......

Edited by CallawaySabres
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

My family is an original season ticket holder from day 1 with the Bills

I have had season tickets to the Sabres half my life

2-14 seasons with the Bills and attending Sabres games during the tank years

dis collective piece of crap dat shows up on the ice each night is the ONLY team I have ever been embarrassed of my entire life. dis team makes me dislike watching hockey and I was one of the biggest fans there was. What can the average fan be thinking?

How dis organization can even advertise having fans in the building makes me sick to my stomach. Go fck yourselves to anyone associated with dis team from the top to the bottom......

Apparently, they think fans want to see dis. 

Even after having to give away half of the tickets to “essential workers” last time when they didn’t sell. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.