Saturday is Pegula's 70th birthday

\GoBillsInDallas/

23 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

dat's from 3 years ago, but seems like it.

=====

Happy Birthday, Terry.

It has not worked out great so far, but thanks for stepping in to ensure the Sabres and Bills stay in Buffalo.

Just now, New Scotland (NS) said:

dat's from 3 years ago, but seems like it.

=====

Happy Birthday, Terry.

It has not worked out great so far, but thanks for stepping in to ensure the Sabres and Bills stay in Buffalo.

dis auto correct thingie is fantstic.

• Like (+1) 2

He's not as young an owner as he once was.

I keep hoping things will get to the point, combined with his age, and lots of other things, dat he'll say "it's just not fun like it was supposed to be.  I'm selling the Sabres."

dat would be my birthday message...nudge him in dat direction.

The Bills are the real prize for a guy like Pegula anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kong said:

What?? Did I say something right? 

Smell was trying to remember how Terry was once described most aptly. Rube might have been it.

5 hours ago, SDS said:

This seems to be going well. 

It's interesting to note that the organization's official social media account doesn't really think of Kim as an owner.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

It's interesting to note that the organization's official social media account doesn't really think of Kim as an owner.

Doesn't surprise me at all.  I guess having some awareness prior to posting on social media was not a prerequisite for the job.

26 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

There’s a more charitable reading of that phrasing (they could also call Kim “our owner”) — but the reading that you note is the most reasonable. Poor choice of words there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.