Granato and Ellis have Cleared Covid Protocol. Will join team

Brawndo

Could this be a record for an NHL team, hiring a person that has never worked at a the position hired for in his career, and then having to fulfill another job he has never done in his life either? One man 2 cups. LOL. This team is not only a joke, they have the luck of a burnt cloverleaf stamped with the numbers 666 the only thing readable. You can't make this up. Hysterical. Just fold the damn team up. Burn the arena down and make it a damn wishing well.

• Haha (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Sweet. Direct evidence for a theory I've been working on.

The Sabres have been getting too much coaching. 

I have mentioned this here and there, but I never understood how fans keep insinuating, for instance, that players somehow forget how to stay onside in a game they have played and watched their entire lives. These guys know how to play the game. 

15 minutes ago, SDS said:

I have mentioned this here and there, but I never understood how fans keep insinuating, for instance, that players somehow forget how to stay onside in a game they have played and watched their entire lives. These guys know how to play the game. 

It’s not that they forget that offsides is a thing.  It’s a timing and anticipation play.  If you aren’t practicing it with your teammates in practice, your timing and anticipation of each other is not going to be there at game time.

• Like (+1) 6

4 hours ago, stenbaro said:

Could this be a record for an NHL team, hiring a person that has never worked at a the position hired for in his career, and then having to fulfill another job he has never done in his life either? One man 2 cups. LOL. This team is not only a joke, they have the luck of a burnt cloverleaf stamped with the numbers 666 the only thing readable. You can't make this up. Hysterical. Just fold the damn team up. Burn the arena down and make it a damn wishing well.

I’m just hoping for one cup. 

And not 2 girls one cup. 

1 hour ago, Curt said:

It’s not that they forget that offsides is a thing.  It’s a timing and anticipation play.  If you aren’t practicing it with your teammates in practice, your timing and anticipation of each other is not going to be there at game time.

And when you change lines weekly or daily it becomes impossible to build chemistry and timing.  

Good team keep steady lines, sometimes for many years.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

It's time to start vaccinating everybody.

Some NBA teams have already received the vaccine.

Here in California starting April 1st anybody >50 is eligible regardless of health, and the plan is to open it up to everybody +18 by mid-April.

41 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

It's time to start vaccinating everybody.

Some NBA teams have already received the vaccine.

Here in California starting April 1st anybody >50 is eligible regardless of health, and the plan is to open it up to everybody +18 by mid-April.

NYS just opened up to everyone 50+ on Monday.

11 hours ago, SDS said:

Or that the obvious solution is to practice staying onside and/or yell when they don't.

6 hours ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

NYS just opened up to everyone 50+ on Monday.

Staal could pass. Also any Sabre fan who looked 30 before this season.

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Or that the obvious solution is to practice staying onside and/or yell when they don't.

Staal could pass. Also any Sabre fan who looked 30 before this season.

The Buffalo Sabres, at the time of this chart’s printing, are a net zero in offside calls differential. It’s a made up concern. 

https://morehockeystats.com/teams/offsides

• Brawndo changed the title to Granato and Ellis have Cleared Covid Protocol. Will join team
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.