Granato and Ellis have Cleared Covid Protocol. Will join team

Brawndo

Adams heard screaming behind the bench memes:

"Staal, you suck, sit down."

"Hallsy, no sleeping on the bench, you do enough of that on the ice!"

""Dammit Risto, if he's in front of the net, rip his arm off and beat him with it!"

"Hey, you, ya you with the goalie pads on, whatever your name is,, stop acting like your out there alone, I already know you are, I'm in this hell with you, so suck it up buttercup!"

"Dahlin, WTF was that?" The f'n water bottle is faster 5han you kid!"

"Come on girls, do you have no heart, no pride!"

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Adams heard screaming behind the bench memes:

"Staal, you suck, sit down."

"Hallsy, no sleeping on the bench, you do enough of that on the ice!"

""Dammit Risto, if he's in front of the net, rip his arm off and beat him with it!"

"Hey, you, ya you with the goalie pads on, whatever your name is,, stop acting like your out there alone, I already know you are, I'm in this hell with you, so suck it up buttercup!"

"Dahlin, WTF was that?" The f'n water bottle is faster 5han you kid!"

"Come on girls, do you have no heart, no pride!"

How about while behind the bench, he works the phones for TDL deals. LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

How about while behind the bench, he works the phones for TDL deals. LOL

Maybe thats what he will be doing. He can have a headset on and other GMs will ask him to put certain players out there in certain situations so they can get a good look at them. 

Adams - "So your thinking about taking Hall but want to see what he would look like on the PP? Ok Taylor, get out there and show your stuff if you want to go to a contender!"

Then of course they get played by the Pens GM who calls in and starts asking to see if Staal and Reinhart can play defence and would make good defence partners while Crosby is on the ice.........

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Because what difference will it make?

I could see the league willing to just cancel all of the rest of the Sabres games this season for them and blame it on Covid to let them keep some dignity but TP saying he wants to play them to try and get some revenue now that they can sell some tickets.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.