GDT: Sabres at Pens 3-25-2021. 7PM MSG

spndnchz

"We've got to understand that playing skill-based hockey when you're in a slump, it's not going to cut it," forward Curtis Lazar said. "We have to get back to the basics and really just will our way to a win. Build a game, make the other team earn every chance they get. Right now, we're making it too easy."

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Norcal said:

"We've got to understand that playing skill-based hockey when you're in a slump, it's not going to cut it," forward Curtis Lazar said. "We have to get back to the basics and really just will our way to a win. Build a game, make the other team earn every chance they get. Right now, we're making it too easy."

With Jack out of the lineup I think Curtis should wear the *C*.  Maybe even when Jack is back.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Pittsburgh is -350 tonight.  Glad to see Buffalo getting the respect they deserve with the Vegas oddsmakers. 

Mums Wilt

If Linus cant start, it's...

We are Sabres fans - we don't get too much heaven.

18 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Surprised no one mentioned the HC debut of KA.  Granato, Ellis in Covid protocol.

Holy mackerel.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's why you have to parlay it with the O/U 6 goals. What say you? 

Can you parlay with the "spread"?  If you give the Sabres 1.5 goals, you can get Pitt -$130.  This way you avoid the over/under.  I saw you won last night, but relying on the Sabres to score 2 or more is tough.  And if Linus starts, he could keep it close.  Linus could be an all-star and they still lose by two.  

3 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Can you parlay with the "spread"?  If you give the Sabres 1.5 goals, you can get Pitt -$130.  This way you avoid the over/under.  I saw you won last night, but relying on the Sabres to score 2 or more is tough.  And if Linus starts, he could keep it close.  Linus could be an all-star and they still lose by two.  

Yes you can. We know PIT is getting at least 4 if not 5. The question is will the Sabres step up or give up tonight. You can take PIT -1.5 but Under 6. I hate those whole number O/U's. Too easy to push.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

With Jack out of the lineup I think Curtis should wear the *C*.  Maybe even when Jack is back.

Isn't it up to the coach?

If one with a backbone came in, he would probably remove the C from Jack.

Lazar is definitely leading by example, he would make a good choice but I have a feeling the player isn't on the roster yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.