Sabres reportedly want 4 firsts as starting point for Eichel trade discussions

matter2003

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It's certainly helped this team.

*whispers* I miss Tim Murray. He never should've been fired. He was enough of an ***** to do things without the Pegulas.

This is something that I have said here a few years ago:

Botterill and Tim Murray were hired in the wrong sequence.

Botterill would have been good when Eichel was first drafted to keep building the pipeline and the young talent.

Once that talent started to flourish, Murray would have been a good GM to come in and be aggressive with trades to take the Sabres to the next level.

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Hoss said:

It’s still my favorite thing that the Bruins passed on Barzal THREE STRAIGHT TIMES. Not to mention Kyle Connor... Barzal should’ve been the third pick in that draft (which I said then, too).

You would have been correct. 

On 3/24/2021 at 8:45 AM, steveoath said:

Problem with all these is that it's getting to the point where this rumor has come from 1 article as I understand it. Then other "journalists" begin adding their spin to this single speculation piece. It's lazy. 

Jim kelley was the king of this.  Unnamed source was reporter covering other team.  He was source for other writter.  Neither had real info, but they had source.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.