Rangers to allow fully vaccinated fans without PCR Tests

Brawndo

27 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Maybe in another 5 - 6 months, but not now.

Yeah, something like this.  It seems to be that the vax offers full protection from serious illness but not necessarily from contracting the virus at all.

This, incidentally, is what will eventually pull in the anti-vaxxers if lack of vax excludes them from normal social activities (or makes participation more cumbersome).  It just won't be worth the inconvenience of resisting. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Yeah, something like this.  It seems to be that the vax offers full protection from serious illness but not necessarily from contracting the virus at all.

This, incidentally, is what will eventually pull in the anti-vaxxers if lack of vax excludes them from normal social activities (or makes participation more cumbersome).  It just won't be worth the inconvenience of resisting. 

As I type this, I’m in a waiting room at a local hospital waiting for my number to be called for the 1st Pfizer shot.

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 4

Great idea.  

Great incentive for folks to get vaccinated.

They are still social distancing and wearing masks, right ?

Temp checks are next to worthless with so many folks not having that symptom, yet, still being infected.

They should actually go one step further and require all folks to be vaccinated in order to attend, but, I think that will wait until vaccines are widely available, probably in May

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.