GDT 3/22/21 Sabres at NY Rangers 7pm MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

Just now, Doohickie said:

Dunleavy's call is just so flat, especially when the Sabres are around the opponents' goal.  Sometimes he forgets to say anything at all when the Sabres are pounding the net.

Everything about Dunleavy is meh. Although his play by play goes perfectly with this team. 

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Watching Granato's pregame, I love his communication style 123% more than RFK's.  Also, he seems to actually like the players on the team.

You missed a significant figure before the decimal point.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Dunleavy's call is just so flat, especially when the Sabres are around the opponents' goal.  Sometimes he forgets to say anything at all when the Sabres are pounding the net.

You still have PTSD from RJ’s oragasmic call of the tiniest of plays.  RJ always calls the games creating a picture like a radio announcer. Dunleavy has always been a TV guy.  

Just now, Claude Balls said:

Staal has a hard time dropping a deuce these days, hardly see him dropping the gloves.

Just offering suggestions from this group of pansies. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MidwestSabresFan said:

I didn't like how there was no one pulling the Ranger off Hutton and give him a little hell. I know it was self-inflicted.

As a goalie and watching games for so long, I don't know why Dmen push guys into their goalies like that, I've seen it so much. 

Because Risto is an idiot 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.