Cozens Back at Practice!

Brawndo

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I understand, but the posters here seem to think that I'm some Jbot apologist.  I'm not and never have been.  I'm the guy who started the Do something Already threads and pointed out how bad the RK hire was.  I partly wanted to keep Jbot because we needed and still do (more then ever) some continuity in the organization.  He's gone and the stripped down organization is here and look where we are.  I'm not sure Jbot would have done a better job this off-season then KA did, nor am I sure he would have pulled the trigger sooner on RK, but the team was headed up in this 3 seasons.  Obviously not enough for TP, but certainly better place then we are now.

In three seasons, Botterill's team never did reach the sad heights of the team GMTM got fired for.

And if it was headed up, how do you explain this season, with Botterill's coach, Botterill's blueline, and Botterill's goalies? (And we all know Botterill didn't really acquire any worthwhile forwards).

Jason Botterill was an utter disaster and this current mess is largely of his making.

Edited by dudacek

Can we just be happy Cozens is back and use another of the 72 billion threads to debate GMs?  🙂

Cozens is back yo.  Cozens is back.  This is good news.  Let's just bask in this for a bit.  We need it.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.