GDT: 3/18/2021: Boston at Buffalo 7pm MSG-B/ESPN+ WGR A NEW ERA

Doohickie

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I said that weeks ago and got some BS about what about the thousands of teachers despite NY state wasting over 600000 doses because of the rules set down by scumbag Governor Cuomo.  

Are there still teachers in NY who can't get vaccinated due to supply issues?    

Just now, pi2000 said:

Yes.  My sisters are two of them.  One of them has multiple co-morbidities, so I am very pissed.  There is no excuse for this level of abject incompetence.

2 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Yes.  My sisters are two of them.  One of them has multiple co-morbidities, so I am very pissed.  There is no excuse for this level of abject incompetence.

In nj just about everyone is allowed at this point. Over weight, high blood pressure, smokers. Im not complaining. i just got my 2nd

Edited by Mike Honcho

8 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

There never was a supply issue.  The rules set down by Cuomo made them not an initial priority and then their Union wanted them to avoid getting vaccinated to get concessions from the school districts.  

5 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Who were the 600,000 doses wasted on? 

The garbage.  If they didn't have someone waiting in line for a dose, then they tossed them at the end of the day.  Over 600,000 were tossed in the first 4 weeks alone in NY.  

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Sad 2

Game On

5 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

There never was a supply issue.  The rules set down by Cuomo made them not an initial priority and then their Union wanted them to avoid getting vaccinated to get concessions from the school districts.  

The garbage.  If they didn't have someone waiting in line for a dose, then they tossed them at the end of the day.  Over 600,000 were tossed in the first 4 weeks alone in NY.  

Gotcha, I knew doses were being wasted I hadn’t seen the 600k number reported anywhere before 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

I feel like this is probably a bad idea in terms of the big picture, but I'm glad it is going to continue (as of now) nonetheless.

Looking forward to seeing what happens exactly.

I'm curious to see where Skinner plays tonight. 

17 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

that's brutal, sorry

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

My biggest complaint is that the residents could schedule appointments for NYS sites Syracuse east to Albany, North to Potsdam and South through NYC.

West of Syracuse into Rochester and Buffalo were scarce for weeks until they opened up appts in Niagara Falls this week. No bueno 

20 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

that's brutal, sorry

I know someone who sets up appointments.  Let us say that the distribution of the vaccine across the state would not be an optimal solution to a transportation problem in an introductory operations research course for industrial engineers, applied mathematicians, and statisticians.

36 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm curious to see where Skinner plays tonight. 

That is the #1 thing I want to see as well.

I'm curious to see all the lines and how players are used.

I wonder if the interim staff will see things as Ralph did, or go in totally different directions.

22 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

My biggest complaint is that the residents could schedule appointments for NYS sites Syracuse east to Albany, North to Potsdam and South through NYC.

West of Syracuse into Rochester and Buffalo were scarce for weeks until they opened up appts in Niagara Falls this week. No bueno 

15 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

I know someone who sets up appointments.  Let us say that the distribution of the vaccine across the state would not be an optimal solution to a transportation problem in an introductory operations research course for industrial engineers, applied mathematicians, and statisticians.

Can we please not use a game thread to discuss COVID vaccination distribution logistics in NYS?

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

If I was coach Granato, I would have Rasmus Dahlin come into my office. I would show him a highlight reel of his time at Frolunda rushing up the ice and ask him, "Is this still you? If it is, you are free to do whatever the hell you want." We need to see if Dahlin is completely broken or not

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.