The 21-22 HC of the Sabres will be?

LabattBlue

21-22 Sabres HC  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be

16 minutes ago, Curt said:

The context you are trying to apply is almost completely lost on me.  No Bills knowledge here.

I know that they have Josh Allen who has an admirable spirit, and right arm, and I know that they played real good after not playing real good for a real long time.

If you aren’t a competitor who bought completely into the team concept and wanted to be there, the McDermott/Beane Bills had no time for you, regardless of what else you brought to the table.

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

If you aren’t a competitor who bought completely into the team concept and wanted to be there, the McDermott/Beane Bills had no time for you, regardless of what else you brought to the table.

I think this needs to be the way.  The Sabres are in no position, psychologically, to make any sort of exception for any player. 

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I hope you aren't suggesting he be hired as the HC?  Based on what...other than the fact that he is a former Sabre?

I would like anyone who actually is a former Sabre to not be considered, on that criteria alone.

I've always said that, going back many decades.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LaPerreausek said:

Ok I'd still never want her or a woman as a HC though 

I look forward to a time when this kind of thinking is dead and buried.

I think the Sabres would benefit from a head coach with NHL experience as a head coach, and if the barriers were already broken such that women had opportunities to be NHL coaches, I would hope they be considered for the current opening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Srw1525 said:

TORTS that is if he gets let go by Columbus 

Just can't see it. He'd be entertaining for sure but on this team I'd rather see another guy who has experience like Gallant or BB. If your going with just a assistant with another team I'd rather get Leaman.

I couldn’t care less about the race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation... Bring in a qualified, experienced head coach that has won in the playoffs too IN THE NHL. Full Stop.

No more experiments. No more “they have been in and around hockey for decades”. No more “they’ve been an assistant for years, let’s give em a shot”.

although I have a feeling that’s not who we’re going to get next.

Turned on the Instigators. Peters liked the interim coach's post game press conference. So he asks "should we pump the brakes on this head coaching search?" I hope he was just looking to stir the pot to get a response but it didn't sound it.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Radar said:

Turned on the Instigators. Peters liked the interim coach's post game press conference. So he asks "should we pump the brakes on this head coaching search?" I hope he was just looking to stir the pot to get a response but it didn't sound it.

lol man

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.