GDT:Somethings Got to Give! Buffalo at New Jersey March 16, 2021 7pm MSG WGR

Brawndo

13 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

And it's only getting worse, the big bad Bruins are coming to town for a couple games. They are struggling right now, so look for their ship to be righted by the Buffalo Sabres.

This sucks but can't see how it isn't true. I hate those guys.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Ok team, I had the game on but my sons were over, my wife and I made a beautiful birthday dinner and the game was on in the background and muted.

Looks like they hung i there and then died in the 3rd.  It felt good to not pay attention.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Ok team, I had the game on but my sons were over, my wife and I made a beautiful birthday dinner and the game was on in the background and muted.

Looks like they hung i there and then died in the 3rd.  It felt good to not pay attention.  

Happy Birthday!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Yeah!  Happy Birthday to whoever’s birthday it is!

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Happy Birthday!!!!

3 hours ago, darksabre said:

I wonder if he's starting to figure out there's not too many players better than him on the team.. 

it doesn’t matter now, and it may never matter, but this is true.

Tage still isn’t a good hockey player, but he is a notably talented one.

2 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

My God Staal sucks

He is the worst player on the team.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

it doesn’t matter now, and it may never matter, but this is true.

Tage still isn’t a good hockey player, but he is a notably talented one.

He is the worst player on the team.

I think Tage is good.

Staal still has hands. His feet waved bye-bye a long time ago.

28 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I think Tage is good.

Staal still has hands. His feet waved bye-bye a long time ago.

I’d take a chance in him if I was a contender because he still thinks the game very well and I could see him turning back the clock in the right scenario.

As a Sabre, he is the softest forward on a soft team, and he loses every foot race.

His feet stop moving every time he gets close to the puck and his lack of engagement is positively Alex Nylander like.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, slugspirit said:

New first line LW - and it's not Skinner. 

It's insane how bad that F lineup now appears on paper. A thing to keep in mind is it still has 5 of the 6 top 6 players we said might make up a top of the league top 6. It's the F roster KA set out with minus one big injury and another to a rookie. 

It's so bad. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.