Sabres Practices Under Ralph

JoeSchmoe

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

Not to be demanding member, but offsides should say offside. 😀

Next thing you know, if we let this slide, people will be posting all sorts of nonsense.

When I start getting paid to post I'll focus on the detail... or is it details?

On 3/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, JoeSchmoe said:

Is it possible that the Sabres either practice with less frequency or less intensity than other teams? 

Pretty sure that it involved nap mats and little cartons of milk.  And no peanuts; Eakin is allergic.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Pretty sure that it involved nap mats and little cartons of milk.  And no peanuts; Eakin is allergic.

I thought they had warm bottles of milk handy.

38 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Based on what we're heading, it sounds like poor practices is what Paul Hamilton is saying is costing this team. Apparently, Granato plans on shaking things up. I have my doubts that someone from the current regime will have much of an impact.

If they coach insists, even an interim one, it matters.  The coach was appointed by the GM with a sign-off from ownership at the very least, so he has that imprimatur.  How much it matters is for the future to tell.

17 minutes ago, Kong said:

Any money Krueger goes back to soccer after this Buffalo gig.

Maybe, but probably not. He only ever held one job in soccer.  He has been involved in hockey his entire life.  Surely he is done as an NHL coach though.

Also, I don’t want to ever think about him again.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Kong said:

Deal. I’ll put anything between $100 and $5000 on a bet. Let’s say 1 year? We can put the money is escrow. 

4 hours ago, Kong said:

4 hours ago, SDS said:

Deal. I’ll put anything between $100 and $5000 on a bet. Let’s say 1 year? We can put the money is escrow. 

Don't let him bully you, Kong. You set the terms of the bet. Make it in perpetuity. And while you're at it, include AYSO level soccer. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.