What will it take for RK to get fired?

matter2003

Losers of 11 straight...back to back shutouts for at least the 2nd time this year. No energy. No passion. No answers. No nothing.

This coach needs to go ASAP. I don't care they believe you can't win by constantly firing coaches. You also can't win when the coach sucks ass.

Get Boudreau here now!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

For the record, the NHL record for longest winless streak is 30 games by the 1980-1 Winnipeg Jets.

2 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

For all the people saying Ralph will survive the season can you imagine 29 more games of this?

I am betting on 82 more next season as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

For the record, the NHL record for longest winless streak is 30 games by the 1980-1 Winnipeg Jets.

I am betting on 82 more next season as well.

The Sabres record for consecutive regulations losses is 14.  No other team before today was over 9.  

It has been established that there is no breaking point, no level of embarrassment that will get him fired. Adams can have 50 press conferences where he says "This isn't good enough" or whatever the hell he said. If you don't actually pull the trigger after this crap (not actually shoot Ralph), it shows you don't have the power to fire him as you say

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Stads said:

It has been established that there is no breaking point, no level of embarrassment that will get him fired. Adams can have 50 press conferences where he says "This isn't good enough" or whatever the hell he said. If you don't actually pull the trigger after this crap (not actually shoot Ralph), it shows you don't have the power to fire him as you say

Yep, It's time for real honesty.  Say the team for financial reasons is keeping the coaching staff intact for this season and will re-evaluate at season's end.  At least that's honest.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The only way he gets fired is if he turns over the pictures he has of the Pegulas on Jeffery Epstein's Island.

Relax. It's just a joke.

So that's the dirt he has. I thought he caught Terry fracking off in his office wearing only a Perreault Jersey 

This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen from the Buffalo Sabres.

For now I’m thinking that the plan has been to just hold on until Nate Leaman’s season with Providence is over, and then they hire him.

Im not confident that is true though.

• Like (+1) 1

You know, I’m on board for this to get as ugly as possible.  Seriously, just keep losing, when fans get in the building half of them are going to boo the team off the ice,the other half will be fans of the opposition.

I want maximum embarrassment, because I think that might actually cause a change in the Pegulas’ mindset.  I need to break any belief they have that “yes, they know how to run this hockey team”.  I just want them to understand that they don’t know what they are doing and need serious help, act on that by bringing in experienced help, and giving up significant control to those brought in to help.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is textbook for how to build a losing culture.   Lose, lose lose lose lose and nothing changes, players aren't benched, coaches aren't held accountable, you keep doing the same thing over and over and losing, and you just stick with it.   No sense of urgency or reaction to giving up a scoring chance because it doesn't matter.    Don't sacrifice your body to make a play because you'll keep getting ice time and collecting a paycheck regardless.    

• Like (+1) 4

Unfortunately Adams doesn't have the wit or the balls to make the change right now.  As a life long Sabres fan,  this is the worst season (outside of trying to be bad) that I've ever experienced.....and it's not over.

Krueger has completely lost the team. there is zero interest in playing for him, and it's so evident that even my Habs fan friend can see it.

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.