GDT: Washington at Buffalo, 3/15/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, ubkev said:

There's my guy. Ovi, baby. The sabres will never have a player* that good.

*Non goalie.

Actually, yes, they will. They already did actually. One Gilbert. He was better than Ovi for his time, way better. It's always a combination of the player, and the cast around him, Ovi has been much more fortunate than others to have a great supporting cast for many years, Gilbert did for 7 years. There are real tangibles that make the difference. Ovi is a pure goal scorer, but, he'll never be a Gretzky.

6 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Sabres fan base, may I direct your attention to the most losses in a row in a season, may I direct your attention to the lowest goal total, the lowest wins and the most inept run organizations in NHL history records. 

We are now approaching that territory. There is a very likely chance our beloved Buffalo Sabres will break records this season, even in the midst of a pandemic, that will not be overcome in your lifetimes.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Sabres faithful, I give you, your 2020/2021 Buffalo Sabres, the brain trust of one Terry Pegula, owner of the franchise. Yes, it is finger pointing, yes, it is that bad, and yes, it does feel like a never ending nightmare on elm street movie.

Let me add my favorite.  .296 Point%.              Sabres tank year was .317.

• Like (+1) 2

I think the historic nature of how bad we are and how long the Head Coach has maintained his job regardless has something to do with the fact that FANS are NOT ALLOWED at the games.  Kevin Adams would have been forced to fire Kruger long ago if there were fans in the stands.  Can you imagine the volume of boooooooo's night after night after night from the fans.  Even T-Pegs would have to step in and stop this madness.

I am really looking forward to that first game with fans in the stands.  I actually hope Ralph is still the coach so he (and our GM/Ownership) can hear the boos.  If they fire Ralph before letting fans into games, it will feel like we were cheated out of making our voices literally heard.the princess bride boo GIF

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.