2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Thwomp!

It's going to be a strange one, folks.  Probably covid forfeits and huge upsets if the conference tournaments are any indications.

I've decided I'm rooting for Gonzaga.  They should finally win one, and why not in this crazy season?

I'll root for the Bonnies and Orange if they make it in.  I'm an Orange fan, but I don't see their team this year going anywhere.

I'm really disappointed in UB's effort last night.  Blown out by freaking Ohio.

I probably won't watch many of the games; none of my schools are in.  My brother-in-law is a Houston grad, so if they make it (they should), I might watch their games.

Edited by Eleven

9 hours ago, Eleven said:

I'm really disappointed in UB's effort last night.  Blown out by freaking Ohio.

I probably won't watch many of the games; none of my schools are in.  My brother-in-law is a Houston grad, so if they make it (they should), I might watch their games.

Stupid Ohio missed a bunch of weeks thanks to Covid, including the last two weeks of the regular season. They came into the MAC Tournament rested and it showed with UB playing a tough OT game the night before.  However UB did get into the NIT. They will be on ESPN2 again Friday at 7pm vs. Colorado State.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Stupid Ohio missed a bunch of weeks thanks to Covid, including the last two weeks of the regular season. They came into the MAC Tournament rested and it showed with UB playing a tough OT game the night before.  However UB did get into the NIT. They will be on ESPN2 again Friday at 7pm vs. Colorado State.

Whatever

3 hours ago, BagBoy said:

Ohio State fans are even more angst ridden than Sabres fans at this moment.  #2 seed Ohio State falls to #15 seed Oral Roberts!!!

Ohio State people are lucky if they can spell the name of the state.  And we even gave them two circles and a straight line to start.  

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Syracuse getting clowned by Houston. 5 pts in the first 10 mins. Disgraceful. This is Sabres like bad play.

Buddy has played the last 2 minutes of the first like absolute garbage. His defense is awful and his offense is non-existent. 10-0 run for HOU and I feel like he's responsible for 8 of it.

15 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Buddy has played the last 2 minutes of the first like absolute garbage. His defense is awful and his offense is non-existent. 10-0 run for HOU and I feel like he's responsible for 8 of it.

They fought back, then disappeared again in the last 3 mins. Buddy's been chucking bricks from downtown. Refs didn't help at all. Felt like I was watching a Sabres game.

Edited by Claude Balls

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.