Does Owen Power play for the Sabres next year?

freester

I don’t think I would even take him 1st overall.  And I don’t think I would want him in the NHL next season.  He has a high upside but he is pretty raw.  Also, he is really big, but not actually very physical.  No mean streak there.

Also, this should just be in the 2021 Draft thread.

Edited by Curt

Just now, Curt said:

I don’t think I would even take him 1st overall.  And I don’t think I would want him in the NHL next season.  He has a high upside but he is pretty raw.  Also, he is really big, but not actually very physical.

Also, this should just be in the 2021 Draft thread.

He might not be the best draft eligible player on his college team if I'm being honest. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

I think we'll pick before Power gets picked. Unless we trade down. Or do something absolutely bonkers like trade our 1st unprotected to get Skinner off the books.

This team’s prospect pool is way too sparse for that move.

• Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

This team’s prospect pool is way too sparse for that move.

Agreed. I just think Beniers and Eklund go before Power, and possibly 2-3 others, too. So I'm spitballing ways we'd take him.

I can see us taking him at 4 or 5 if we fall in the lottery. But without Eichel or Ullmark for a some more weeks, I think we're going to sink below some of the other teams at the bottom of the standings.

19 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Agreed. I just think Beniers and Eklund go before Power, and possibly 2-3 others, too. So I'm spitballing ways we'd take him.

I can see us taking him at 4 or 5 if we fall in the lottery. But without Eichel or Ullmark for a some more weeks, I think we're going to sink below some of the other teams at the bottom of the standings.

Like, further down from 31st where we are now? haha

What is this...new devilry 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.