GDT:Oh Crap,They Play Again Today. Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 3/13/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

I can't even believe I logged in here today to see what was being said.

I love this place, but its primary subject matter is an irritation I really don't want to deal with any longer.

It's really feeling like the end for me.  This ownership group has destroyed my love of this team.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, LTS said:

It's really feeling like the end for me.  This ownership group has destroyed my love of this team.

I posted this recently, and just speculation on my part, but IMO if it wasn't for their desire to continue to build their Bills/Sabres kingdom downtown, they probably would have dumped the Sabres by now.

...or TP loves his toy(the Sabres) and doesn't care how much money they lose.

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

I posted this recently, and just speculation on my part, but IMO if it wasn't for their desire to continue to build their Bills/Sabres kingdom downtown, they probably would have dumped the Sabres by now.

...or TP loves his toy(the Sabres) and doesn't care how much money they lose.

Oh yeah. I've no doubt they are looking to build up that area.  The problem is no one is going to go because they'll be so sick of the ownership team.

Or.. maybe who am I kidding.. people will forgive all if the team starts performing.

58 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

We're going to get physical. Hutton's going to race down the ice and get in a goalie fight. All problems solved. 

I would take that in a heartbeat because it would at least be entertaining.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Do we see Sam at center now?

No, don't think so.

Let's seen.  2.5 hours is 6 episodes of Doctor Who.  I could watch the entire telesnap reconstruction of "Fury from the Deep."  Let's see.  A complete copy of the audio.  1 photograph of what was happening on screen about every 20 seconds.  Splices of actual clips of the original film to remind me of what "normal" looks like.

Feels just like watching the Sabres playing relative to a real hockey team.

1 hour ago, LTS said:

I can't even believe I logged in here today to see what was being said.

I love this place, but its primary subject matter is an irritation I really don't want to deal with any longer.

along with a bad coach and not even sure how to describe our GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.