GDT:Oh Crap,They Play Again Today. Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 3/13/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

Me too......

I remember Rick Martin coming to my hockey organizations year end / awards banquet. Signed autographs for anyone and everyone. I was already a Sabres hockey fan for life. Seen it all. Season ticket holder...etc. 

I just can't believe how horrible it has been, a nightmare you can't wake up from....so frustrating  

Yes it is KC. It will end, eventually. But I can't help thinking it didnt have to sink to this level.

I'll  be quite frank and honest, there are board members here, the Pegula's would be wise to heel to and listen. And not just on fan disgruntled rants, but the hockey knowledge.

For example, LG is well versed in youth skill sets, ink, along with several others watch their AHL team. 

The combination of both the gross and net wealth of knowledge on these boards alone could upgrade what we are witnessing now.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I watched Bryson closely today. Kept waiting for him to make a mistake or get caught out of position. Didn't see anything of the sort. He had several marvelous, high quality NHL level defensive plays to squeeze guys out and get his teammate the puck. He used his legs to get himself out of disadvantageous situations and into advantageous ones. He's a keeper. Seriously impressive, and he's grown so much already in the couple of short weeks he's been around. 

I don't think a single other player made me feel anything today. Hutton was impressive. If he could play the Pens every game, yaddah yaddah 

So both Borgen and Bryson need to be protected?

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

On a positive note, Bryson looked great again.

His speed, quickness and mobility really stand out.   He has the skill package to have a nice career.  

Bryson has been a complete breath of fresh air.  Skinner is still working hard too and has strung good games together since being benched.

I'm concerned Bryson will start to regress once this organization gets a hold of him.

• Like (+1) 1

Didn’t see the game but I checked halfway through to see who stepped up and kicked someone’s ass for the bad hits the other night, only to see a Ketanf hook and Colin Miller holding call each.

No spine from our boys apparently. Guess they didn’t want to risk a playoff spot by being silly out there.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Yes it is KC. It will end, eventually. But I can't help thinking it didnt have to sink to this level.

I'll  be quite frank and honest, there are board members here, the Pegula's would be wise to heel to and listen. And not just on fan disgruntled rants, but the hockey knowledge.

For example, LG is well versed in youth skill sets, ink, along with several others watch their AHL team. 

The combination of both the gross and net wealth of knowledge on these boards alone could upgrade what we are witnessing now.

I know we are not "professionals" but maybe we could collectively. This organization is just awful...I think of the California Golden Seals and their successors the Cleveland Barons just abysmal. When the Sabres played them, we thought here comes a big win. Now teams look at the Sabres and think that. Embarrassing!

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Didn’t see the game but I checked halfway through to see who stepped up and kicked someone’s ass for the bad hits the other night, only to see a Ketanf hook and Colin Miller holding call each.

No spine from our boys apparently. Guess they didn’t want to risk a playoff spot by being silly out there.

Remember when Ryan Miller got trucked over by Milan Lucic? What was the response?

Nothing has changed. 

• Like (+1) 4

KA is moving up on the hit list for every loss that Ralph adds to his totals without being fired. Thought about giving KA a pass because he has likely been neutered by those meddling idiots TP and KP but he’s as guilty of idiocy as the other members of the lunatic ownership and management group of this team. keep letting those losses pile up guys. Ya wankers.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

KA is moving up on the hit list for every loss that Ralph adds to his totals without being fired. Thought about giving KA a pass because he has likely been neutered by those meddling idiots TP and KP but he’s as guilty of idiocy as the other members of the lunatic ownership and management group of this team. keep letting those losses pile up guys. Ya wankers.

These results aren’t on the players. This team has more than enough talent on it to be competitive.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

These results aren’t on the players. This team has more than enough talent on it to be competitive.

Yup never mentioned the players. Ralph is a failed coach and the longer KA leaves him coach the more likely KA will become a failed gm. The pegulas also play a big part in these results. Thats all I was saying.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, SwampD said:

We have a legitimate chance of breaking that record.

Per the office of NHL record keeping they're currently on a 2 game losing streak and a 10 game winless streak.  

Longest winless streak in league history is 30 games.

Edited by pi2000

6 hours ago, pi2000 said:

Per the office of NHL record keeping they're currently on a 2 game losing streak and a 10 game winless streak.  

Longest winless streak in league history is 30 games.

Because we're racing and pacing and plotting the course
We're fighting and biting and riding on our horse
We're going the distance
No trophy, no flowers, no flashbulbs, no wine
We're haunted by something we cannot define
Bowel-shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse
Assail them, impale them with monster-truck force
In our mind, we're still driving, still making the grade

We're hoping in time that our memories will fade
'Cause we're racing and pacing and plotting the course
We're fighting and biting and riding on our horse
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
And long ago somebody left with the cup
But we're striving and driving and hugging the turns
And thinking of something for that we still burn

'Cause we're going the distance
We're going for speed
We're all alone (all alone)
All alone in our time of need

- - - 

As they speed through the finish, the flags go down
The fans get up and they get out of town
The arena is empty except for one man
Still driving and striving as fast as he can
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
And long ago somebody left with the cup
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns
And thinking of someone for whom he still burns

usa_today_13774581.0.thumb.jpg.fdd3f84bd1a539845f5bee26920005a6.jpg

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.