GDT:Oh Crap,They Play Again Today. Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 3/13/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

8 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Because we are hopelessly devoted to the Sabres 

Ralph wants the Sabres to be "Hopelessly Devoted" to "Getting Physical" and showing ownership he's the "The One That They Want"

olivia newton john actor GIF

Thanks Google.  She's a bit before my time.  I don't get to say that much anymore haha

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

This has been the most challenging year for me to follow this team. My expectations were to compete for a playoff spot, not to get a top 3 pick.

I am trying not to pile on but they are really pi**ing me off. I usually try to find a humorous view on things but I can’t, unless I come here and read some of the posts. 
Thanks to all who are trying to get through this **** show with whatever coping mechanisms you use.

I struggle to harass the Leafs fans that surround me because I have no ammo and they actually feel empathy towards me. This is a new low.

Anyway, let’s go Buffalo! Keep it under a 4 goal differential.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Double digit losing streak coming.  How does RK survive? 

Presumably the same way he has survived through two seasons and a .447 win percentage: financially strapped, clueless ownership.  LOL

On a bright note, Hutton is 0 for his last 5 starts with a .874 save % and 17 goals against.

He's DUE !!!

7 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Presumably the same way he has survived through two seasons and a .447 win percentage: financially strapped, clueless ownership.  LOL

On a bright note, Hutton is 0 for his last 5 starts with a .874 save % and 17 goals against.

He's DUE !!!

He could also be due for 7 ,8 or 9 spot against.

10 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

He could also be due for 7 ,8 or 9 spot against.

The funny thing is he has a 5-1-0 record in 8 appearances against Pittsburgh, all time...with 2 shutouts and a .940 save percentage! 

He's due!  For what, I don't know.  Maybe to be pulled in the second period.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kruppstahl said:

He's DUE !!!

It could happen. Hutton steals one FINALLY, making several high danger saves 

3-2 Sabres!! LETS GO!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.