Ticket Sales: It's a Bloodbath

LGR4GM

2 hours ago, 7+6=13 said:

It's just some hypothetical guesses.  Will you psychos relax.  

I said I want him fired but obviously there's something holding them back, other than they're dumb.

We're just having some fun. 

But the idea that they asked another knowledgable coach about Ralph's system and he confirmed that it's worth staying with is, well, hilarious. 

46 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

You wore bell bottoms and listened to music on the AM radio also. May all those things come back again. 🙂

Well, not quite.  The Sabres sold out every game in the bell bottoms era.  FM was officially the radio of choice offering stereo music and many more genres of expansive music (although we call them genres back then).  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

Well, not quite.  The Sabres sold out every game in the bell bottoms era.  FM was officially the radio of choice offering stereo music and many more genres of expansive music (although we call them genres back then).  

What are they called now if not genres?

4 minutes ago, #freejame said:

What are they called now if not genres?

They are called genres now. Back then, within the pop and rock world we had less focus or emphasis on the “genres with the genre” that you have now.  Those names came later, upon reflection.  

Just now, Pimlach said:

They are called genres now. Back then, within the pop and rock world we had less focus or emphasis on the “genres with the genre” that you have now.  Those names came later, upon reflection.  

I'm with you, there's a whole boat of genres within genres these days and it can definitely make it difficult to follow but I personally appreciate all of the varieties of styles today. Then again, I've got a very eclectic taste in music. I certainly couldn't tell you what subgenre any of the music I listen to is though. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SwampD said:

We're just having some fun. 

But the idea that they asked another knowledgable coach about Ralph's system and he confirmed that it's worth staying with is, well, hilarious. 

I appreciate your response because I was like dang, what are they so pissed at me for.

I've said this before (not that you'd remember me or my posts) but I don't really know hockey intricately.  I didn't play, except for in the street.  More of a baseball and football guy.  Always loved hockey but don't fully understand it and I've learned a ton from posters like yourself. 

Anyway,  I just came up with off the top of my head reasons in response to "tell us more", when I said obviously (to me), there's more going on than just they're dumb.

What I meant, not that I'm justifying it, is that possibility a coach like Boudreau may have been contacted and preferred not to take over the team now.  I didn't mean he'd be ok with Ralph's system but that he'd rather they let the season play out,  he'd watch, and be interested in the off season.   Leaving the Pegula's with a decision on letting RK coach the rest of the season or fire him with an intern put in place.   

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I'm with you, there's a whole boat of genres within genres these days and it can definitely make it difficult to follow but I personally appreciate all of the varieties of styles today. Then again, I've got a very eclectic taste in music. I certainly couldn't tell you what subgenre any of the music I listen to is though. 

Yes.  I appreciate a wide variety of music too. So in the bell bottom era you needed a good fm tuner to find different music beyond pop rock  - such as college radio, classical, and jazz.  In Buffalo you could pick up some cool Canadian radio stations with a good FM tuner.  Today the internet provides so much more “content” on demand, but lacks the talented DJ feeding the airwaves. 

7 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

I appreciate your response because I was like dang, what are they so pissed at me for.

I've said this before (not that you'd remember me or my posts) but I don't really know hockey intricately.  I didn't play, except for in the street.  More of a baseball and football guy.  Always loved hockey but don't fully understand it and I've learned a ton from posters like yourself. 

Anyway,  I just came up with off the top of my head reasons in response to "tell us more", when I said obviously (to me), there's more going on than just they're dumb.

What I meant, not that I'm justifying it, is that possibility a coach like Boudreau may have been contacted and preferred not to take over the team now.  I didn't mean he'd be ok with Ralph's system but that he'd rather they let the season play out,  he'd watch, and be interested in the off season.   Leaving the Pegula's with a decision on letting RK coach the rest of the season or fire him with an intern put in place.   

Ugh. That's a good take. I hadn't even thought of that.

Now I'm even more depressed.

Thanks, jerk. 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Apparently the hospital workers and first responders turned down free tickets.  The spokesman said they had seen enough pain and heartache already over the last year.

u r really drinking the Kool aid..they just dont wanna go thru the hassle. 

7 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Alas, I do have a PayPal. That’s why I said I’d post it publicly for your broke butt to put some money into. You really look stupid right now, I hope you realize that. You should’ve fired Ralph 2 weeks ago, and not misspelled Andreychuk’s jersey. 

I deleted my responses to you.  Not the type of poster I want to be.  Obviously anyone can see them through your responses but hoping the rest of the folks will appreciate my effort to wish I hadn't responded.   

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Apparently the hospital workers and first responders turned down free tickets.  The spokesman said they had seen enough pain and heartache already over the last year.

There will be fans in the stands on Thursday. As Roswell Park is a Gold Ring Sponsor, their employees had access to free tickets and free testing. 

13 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Thank you Kim. 

Exactly what your response to this team has been Kim. 

Not many of us are as rich as you, Kim. 

How much do you wanna PayPal me, Kim?

Ill publicly post my paypal, no shame here. You owe us anyways. 

12 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Alas, I do have a PayPal. That’s why I said I’d post it publicly for your broke butt to put some money into. You really look stupid right now, I hope you realize that. You should’ve fired Ralph 2 weeks ago, and not misspelled Andreychuk’s jersey. 

Jesus, obnoxious much?

It really should not be acceptable to start trashing other posters just because they want to provide thoughts that run counter to your own.  Not even a reasonable response to the poster, just immediately labeling the person Kim and starting on some some petulant little tirade.

Grow up.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LTS said:

Jesus, obnoxious much?

It really should not be acceptable to start trashing other posters just because they want to provide thoughts that run counter to your own.  Not even a reasonable response to the poster, just immediately labeling the person Kim and starting on some some petulant little tirade.

Grow up.

If you weren’t paying attention, she had deleted a bunch of posts that I was responding to. But now it looks like I was just posting responses over and over to nothing. 

I thought that would’ve been obvious to you when she said she deleted a bunch of her posts, but I guess not, so thanks for calling me obnoxious while calling out the Lord. Guess I’ll go delete my posts now so it doesn’t look like I was talking to myself. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk

14 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

If you weren’t paying attention, she had deleted a bunch of posts that I was responding to. But now it looks like I was just posting responses over and over to nothing. 

I thought that would’ve been obvious to you when she said she deleted a bunch of her posts, but I guess not, so thanks for calling me obnoxious while calling out the Lord. Guess I’ll go delete my posts now so it doesn’t look like I was talking to myself. 

If you really think that was Kim, then you really are just talking to yourself.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.