GDT: 3/11/2021, Penguins @ Sabres, 7pm EST, MSGb

LGR4GM

14 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I don't want to ignite another "Should we be Fighting" back and forth like last week

And I'm happy that Miller responded BUT If that's the best Miller has, He probably shouldn't fight.

I mean Geez....He's big enough to Rag Doll this guy. Pound the piss out of him or don't bother !!

Its no wonder he's not a Bruin anymore....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

I don't want to ignite another "Should we be Fighting" back and forth like last week

And I'm happy that Miller responded BUT If that's the best Miller has, He probably shouldn't fight.

I mean Geez....He's big enough to Rag Doll this guy. Pound the piss out of him or don't bother !!

Its no wonder he's not a Bruin anymore....

It's not how many you win or lose, it's how many you show up for.

At least Miller showed up!  Can't ask more from him in that situation.

Ruhwedel's cheap-shot knee on Dahlin went totally unresponded to!  It's not like Dahlin is important to our future or anything...

This team sucks so bad.

1 hour ago, Norcal said:

Marty knows what I'm talking bout. You have to respond when they throw dirty hits on your young star players.

Dahlin has had a tough year but you cannot let teams take liberty with him in any way. You MUST respond!

Yes, of course! 

No response on the knee was discouraging to see, but this entire team is a ***** show and has been that way for a long time.

No surprises here.

• Like (+1) 3

You know...   we had a very quick response by Tage to tie it at 1-1. And Victor buried an ES goal to tie it at 2. I never once thought we'd take the lead in this game. I guess this is it.

If Cozens misses time from that hit, or if Dahlin's knee now is wonky and we've done nothing to defend him on multiple occasions ---  I'll have reached the point of hopelessness. It's the (WOT reference) "last that could be done" point. Of course, that's not the bottom. That's just the last barrier/line in the sand that is crossed and things just get worse from there.

We're hanging on an antenna underneath Bespin, TPeg. Missing a hand. And crying out for help and hope before we plummet.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kruppstahl said:

It's not how many you win or lose, it's how many you show up for.

At least Miller showed up!  Can't ask more from him in that situation.

Ruhwedel's cheap-shot knee on Dahlin went totally unresponded to!  It's not like Dahlin is important to our future or anything...

This team sucks so bad.

Rudy never was that kind of player.  That knee on knee hit was a last second bad decision.  Not “dirty” play.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

You know...   we had a very quick response by Tage to tie it at 1-1. And Victor buried an ES goal to tie it at 2. I never once thought we'd take the lead in this game. I guess this is it.

If Cozens misses time from that hit, or if Dahlin's knee now is wonky and we've done nothing to defend him on multiple occasions ---  I'll have reached the point of hopelessness. It's the (WOT reference) "last that could be done" point. Of course, that's not the bottom. That's just the last barrier/line in the sand that is crossed and things just get worse from there.

We're hanging on an antenna underneath Bespin, TPeg. Missing a hand. And crying out for help and hope before we plummet.

Did you hear Ralph's post game Presser?  The ***** was spewing at full force.  He had some great turns of phrase in there.  The guy is so fantastically full of *****.

Just now, Weave said:

Rudy never was that kind of player.  That knee on knee hit was a last second bad decision.  Not “dirty” play.

I think it was at least somewhat dirty.  Definitely poor judgment; he extended his leg/knee way out there.  He knows what he's doing.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Sad thing is how this team is right up against the cap is beyond me. Combination of both bad front office and bad coaching.

34 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

It was a dirty play. 

That's how I saw it too.

Bob Errey doing Penguins color for the game immediately called it as such as well, for what that's worth.

He suggested someone on the Sabres needed to respond and thought it was alarming that no one did.

I wouldn't blow this out of proportion to some big thing given all the other problems surrounding the team.

We have a solid shot at pushing our losing streak to double digits on Saturday.  We need to focus on that.  

😳

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

That hit on Dahlin was dirty as hell.

Yeah.. I mean I wouldn't say its intentional, but ultimately its dirty.

The team has no will at this point.  I can't blame them.  I've got less Fs than Timmeh at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.