GDT: 3/11/2021, Penguins @ Sabres, 7pm EST, MSGb

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

Marty knows what I'm talking bout. You have to respond when they throw dirty hits on your young star players.

Dahlin has had a tough year but you cannot let teams take liberty with him in any way. You MUST respond!

We coulda picked up Tinordi on waivers, but noooo, we are set on defense. Why do we need a big, physical tough guy on our team? And where does Tinordi end up? Boston, go figure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Claude Balls said:

We coulda picked up Tinordi on waivers, but noooo, we are set on defense. Why do we need a big, physical tough guy on our team? And where does Tinordi end up? Boston, go figure.

Grab him drop Irwin. Seems like a no brainer.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Because he wants to start.

Sure, but he's improved his numbers every season. There will be a team out there that likes him and has a solid backup in case his injury history continues. On a good all-around team he'd look really nice. Another fan base will get to listen to Linus & Lucy after a great save and the fans will all smile.

3 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Marty knows what I'm talking bout. You have to respond when they throw dirty hits on your young star players.

Dahlin has had a tough year but you cannot let teams take liberty with him in any way. You MUST respond!

and the sad thing is it's Pittsburgh. They're not exactly the big bad Penguins. 

3 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

and the sad thing is it's Pittsburgh. They're not exactly the big bad Penguins. 

Right. Sid can get as chippy as the next guy but he's not gonna fight, nor should he

3 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Adams is asleep at the wheel. Or maybe just a little (insert politically incorrect word here).

No excuse for not performing basic job functions 

Two of our young stars taken out by nasty hits. Cozens and Dahlin. Miller threw a few token punches and the Pittsburgh player took his lumps without returning any. The Dahlin hit could have been much worse. Dahlin did the peekaboo towards the official from his place on the ice to no avail. 

That pittsburgh post needs medical attention. Victor has no puck luck tonight but scores at 5 on 5. Go figure.

another loss. What else is new ?

18 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

He did that several games ago. Mitts was rushing up the ice with maybe 7 seconds left in the period. Had space, had speed, and then dumped and cut to the bench. The bench isn't watching the clock. That's coaching.

All players on bad teams watch the clock so they know when the pain ends. 

3 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

Ralph......"We don't want to use the language of excuses but" then proceeds to list the excuses

He is beyond unlistenable when he babbles on like the moron that he is. He is so woefully out of his depth as an NHL head coach. How in the world were the Pegulas ever stupid enough to get hoodwinked by this clown?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SwampD said:

Four posts.

Two dangerous plays that should have been called.

The game winning goal on a play that should have been called a dive.

No pushback on Rueweedle (sp don't care).

I'm not sure why I watch.

The bolded is where I am. 

They aren’t even scouting or preparing for the future? Why should I prepare to keep watching?

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Didn’t see any of the game.  What is cozens injury. 

Hit his head and upper body into the boards from a few feet away at full speed, helped by a Pens player.  Possibly concussed? 

Edited by Norcal

10 minutes ago, Billznut said:

He is beyond unlistenable when he babbles on like the moron that he is. He is so woefully out of his depth as an NHL head coach. How in the world were the Pegulas ever stupid enough to get hoodwinked by this clown?

He’s a smoother sophisticated Rex Ryan

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Four posts.

Two dangerous plays that should have been called.

The game winning goal on a play that should have been called a dive.

No pushback on Rueweedle (sp don't care).

I'm not sure why I watch.

You'll never get those calls when you suck. However if we did that to a Penguin it would be called, count on it. Its the way of the NHL

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.