GDT: 3/11/2021, Penguins @ Sabres, 7pm EST, MSGb

LGR4GM

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

When you're high on someone you start looking for positives — but all I see from Bryson are plusses.

He just does so many little things really well so far. It seems like he always makes the right play. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I had some cousins who had a whippet. Most skittish damned thing.  

She's a badass guard dog (pit instincts) between the bark, protecting the perimeter, vocalizing while playing, and keeping everyone together in a flock. She's also a total scaredy cat. The arch nemesis is any cardboard tube...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

Tage is contributing today.  I was hoping he would break through. His size and strength would be a big plus if he can just play a good 200 foot game.  

His shot is so good if he could get that thing honed in and get into the shooting areas consistently, he could stick. 

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I would contend he plays bigger than his size...which IMHO is the opposite of many other Sabres!  

Oh yeah. He's not afraid to stick his nose in a guy's chest 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I still love those jerseys, if the goathead and the butter knives were switched I would have one already.   Might still get one.

Agree. If they woulda put the butter knives on the shoulders and the goathead as the crest, I would prolly get one.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Cheektorado said:

Here's hoping the next coach can find an exorcist to get his head right!

I've had this crazy thought lately that the coaching staff should play him at FORWARD for a little while.  He needs to reacquire a comfort level to pursue the puck, skate freely, pass and shoot!  Give him some shifts at forward to give him some freedom to do so.  Yes I know we are short on LH defense, but he needs something to snap out of it!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.