GDT: 3/11/2021, Penguins @ Sabres, 7pm EST, MSGb

LGR4GM

7 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Hey man, Cosmo was enjoying his 15 minutes. 😆

No, but it's one of my favorite shows. Would love to check it out sometime, then go have a beer at the Mug and Anchor.

Surprised you haven't made it down there yet.  I've never been there myself; I watch the show too. 

11 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Surprised you haven't made it down there yet.  I've never been there myself; I watch the show too. 

I've mentioned it before, but I don't actually live in Rear Balls Creek, just like the name, lol. I live in Rochester, NY. Still wanna visit Oak Island though.

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

I've mentioned it before, but I don't actually live in Rear Balls Creek, just like the name, lol. I live in Rochester, NY. Still wanna visit Oak Island though.

Oh.  LOL.   Thought you were in NS.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

I think the only reason RK is still around is because our GM wants to see how Ralph fares against every team in the division. We scratch off PItt tonight and a week from today play Boston (with 3 other games in between). So a loss tonight, plus those next three, plus a game against Boston would bring this streak up to....14 games? That's when he'll get the axe. It's only logical.

I've written code for things like the channel view and selection services used by Verizon, Spectrum, Charter, etc. with dozens of classes which was less convoluted than this level of thinking.

Pens 1-0 after first period, Sabres have 5 shots. Pens 4-1 after second, Sabres tie it up, give up the go ahead goal and fall apart, total shots after 2 are 12. Final score Pens 5-2 Why, because that seems to be the Sabres favorite loser score. Total Sabre shots in the game is 18. Penguins have 34 shots.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.