GDT: 3/9/21 Sabres @ Flyers 7:00 pm ET MSG Krueger's last game?

Doohickie

Sabres need a culture reset... Top to bottom... Take the logo... Charging Buffalo atop crossed sabres... I wear a Sabres Covid mask and am asked occasionally if it is a military unit logo... The Sabres could adopt a Seal Team Unit mentality... Embrace the Seal commitment to training, preparation, and mission execution... Lend financial support to the Unit members and families with a scholarship program... Sabres need to be warriors... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Hall Cozens Reinhart

Skinner Mittelstadt Lazar

Olofsson Staal Reider

Asplund Sheahan Thompson

Please and thank you.

Don't care how it looks on paper. Try something new.

I'm ok with this lineup.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Believer said:

Sabres need a culture reset... Top to bottom... Take the logo... Charging Buffalo atop crossed sabres... I wear a Sabres Covid mask and am asked occasionally if it is a military unit logo... The Sabres could adopt a Seal Team Unit mentality... Embrace the Seal commitment to training, preparation, and mission execution... Lend financial support to the Unit members and families with a scholarship program... Sabres need to be warriors... 

Honestly, you've put more thought into this than anyone at the arena has. Did you see Kevyn's cliche-filled document, "What is a Sabre?" Quite a mission statement.

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Neck. Gotta wonder if it was the original injury behind the Isles net or the attempted spinal adjustment the maniacal trainer tried to do, forcing Jack to wince and turn around and ask, "WTF are you trying to do, kill me, you monstah?" (Paraphrase)

14 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

So, if the Sabres actually manage to score a goal(s) against the Flyers and somehow find a way to win this game (a giant leap of faith, I know), do we get inundated with five new, 'It's Jack's fault!' threads?

20 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Hall Cozens Reinhart

Skinner Mittelstadt Lazar

Olofsson Staal Reider

Asplund Sheahan Thompson

Please and thank you.

Don't care how it looks on paper. Try something new.

Wait... no Okposo and Cozens at center with 2 real wingers... my god. 

7 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Cozens 1C 

Well we almost made it

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Everyone who has mentioned trading Eichel you are about to see what that looks like. 

The way I see it is the question about whether to trade Jack or not is a result of a serious answer to the ultimate question.

"Does Jack want to stay for the next 5 years in Buffalo"?

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Not really, people assume that we are either getting a good center back in the deal or will supplement the roster accordingly before playing again 

I have very little faith that Adams isn't going to get sharked as bad as any GM in history has ever gotten sharked if an Eichel trade happens. I'm expecting Ron Francis trade level bad.

6 minutes ago, Cheektorado said:

The way I see it is the question about whether to trade Jack or not is a result of a serious answer to the ultimate question.

"Does Jack want to stay for the next 5 years in Buffalo"?

A better question is What does the organization need to do make sure it’s Franchise Center doesn’t want to leave in the next 5 years? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Stads said:

Those are deep thoughts my friend

Well, it's Tuesday, my motor controls exam is tonight, and I did hang a "Holiday Inn" sign above the head board last night. I think the Mrs. was all about it until I laid out the red 6" stiletto's, the garners and the Cowboy hat, she shut me out, 3 - 0, and what's worse, she played angry. I asked the coach for an end of game strategy, but he was busy reviewing his post game cliche's 😞

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.