GDT: 3/6/21 Sabres @ Islanders 12:30 p.m. MSG

Claude Balls

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Maybe. But at some point you have to put your foot down, either the coach or the GM. There's no reason to have him in the lineup right now. 

He's having an active hand in most of the goals we are scoring. He hasn't been good enough, not close to. But to pretend he isn't benefiting the team relative to the other players on it isn't true. 

Tomorrow at 12: we will witness the same thing.  There is not even the slightest doubt about it.  Ralph will be gone Monday.  KA backed himself into a corner now.  Call Gallant.  It’s the obvious right thing to do. Nobody else available with his track record.  At least get competitive.  This is absurd. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Don Granato as interim and take a run at Brind’Amour for next year.

I'd be fine with this(the Granato part), as long as Steve Smith is also kicked to the curb ASAP.  If I ever hear a rumor that Steve Smith's coaching of Dahlin is the reason for his struggles, I may go seek him out, and take a few swings at him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

That's the Sabres D.

I don't disagree but has he ever made a save when they needed one, regardless of the defense? He is completely inept. He's the proverbial screen door on a submarine. You feel you have no chance with him, even if this team could score. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.