GDT: 3/6/21 Sabres @ Islanders 12:30 p.m. MSG

Claude Balls

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

I've put on 38 lbs. over the last 14 month's, a majority of it through covid situation. 236 lbs. now.

I've started the regimen to bring it below 200. Covid taught me a surprising lesson, I love food 😄

think I'll use the Sabres games as a 3 hour work out regimen on the weekend matinee games. Squats, jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups while watching the games.

They'll lose, but I'll start to feel better 🙂

Instead of a drinking game I think I'll do 10 situps every time the sabres score. I'll be fit in no time.😎

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, LTS said:

Oh damn.. last varsity game of the season (unless they make sectionals) at 1pm today. Looks like I'll miss this one too.

I'm heartbroken...

I'm sure they'll have it on at the rink for you 😉

24 minutes ago, sabresouth said:

Instead of a drinking game I think I'll do 10 situps every time the sabres score. I'll be fit in no time.😎

Ha, you'll be the next person on My 600 lb Life, 😂

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I want nothing short of a complete and utter disaster.  8-0.  This is Krueger's "Ken Hitchcock moment."

I get what you are saying, but after  the tank, I am 100% done with hoping for any failure. I doubt they will win, but I’m not hoping they lose. A win would be so nice, though. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

I've put on 38 lbs. over the last 14 month's, a majority of it through covid situation. 236 lbs. now.

I've started the regimen to bring it below 200. Covid taught me a surprising lesson, I love food 😄

think I'll use the Sabres games as a 3 hour work out regimen on the weekend matinee games. Squats, jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups while watching the games.

I have never done it myself, but I'm thinking a stationary bike, rowing machine, or something like that might be ideal.  

You can pedal away for entire periods and work out while still watching the game.

💪

2 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Musty loser.

We want Wreck it Ralph to be flying back to Buffalo tomorrow night on a commercial Delta flight.

I like the passion. I can't get there with you. The only thing I furiously want is for Terry to extract himself fully from the situation. He'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I want nothing short of a complete and utter disaster.  8-0.  This is Krueger's "Ken Hitchcock moment."

Sounds more like Scotty's Hitchcock moment. (PA has messaged Scotty one free bald joke.)

• Like (+1) 3

I've done the opposite.  From 248 to 208 (looking to get under 200 still, but since my wife's knee surgery and bad weather keeping me off the bike, a few pounds have crept back.... in a holding pattern until spring kicks in a bit more).

Edited by Doohickie

Everbody seems to want them to lose, so they'll win this one... Eichel, Skinner, Okposo score.   We all lament about where this team has been all season, but it's mostly because the Islanders just come out flat.  

As a result, RK boasts this is confirmation that his system works and KA signs him to a 5 year extension as they go on to lose the next 12 games.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I've done the opposite.  From 248 to 208 (looking to get under 200 still, but since my wife's knee surgery and bad weather keeping me off the bike, a few pounds have crept back.... in a holding pattern under spring kicks in a bit more).

I've lost about 12 lbs myself. Just out of fear of eating too much and plumping up during Covid, I've cut my portions down. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gained a bunch weight while sick with covid.   Couldn't taste anything, but still had a healthy appetite while sick.   Went on a feeding frenzy once the taste came back which didn't help haha.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.