Dylan Cozens Appreciation Thread

IKnowPhysics

RE Protecting the young centers:

Barring any additional roster moves, the Sabres first line will be a surprisingly good combination of Zemgus Girgensons centering Jeff Skinner and Victor Olofsson.  Despite being buried on the 4th line the last year or so, Girgs still has good offensive instincts to go with his two-way sensibilities, and will be able to set up Skinner for a return to his 40 goal form and get Olofsson to nearly 30 goals, while pitching in 12-15 goals of his own.

Thus sayeth the otherworldly voices in my head.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 8/13/2021 at 6:08 AM, New Scotland (NS) said:

Listening now.

Unless something really changes I think this kid is going to be a good captain for this team.  IMO, the best captain since Peca.

Let's not put the cart before the horse.   

Don't tell me Dylan, show me.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Let's not put the cart before the horse.   

Don't tell me Dylan, show me.

21 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Sorry, you weren't really the target - I knew you were joking plus you explained it. 

The sentiment I was taking a jab at most certainly exists. 

Have him shoot the other teams mascot (in real animal form) and eat it’s heart at center ice.  This will work for *checks notes, exactly 6 teams if we can find a squatch and a Kraken for Dillon to shoot.  You can make it seven if we count Canadian Senators as wild game. 

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.